Saturday, September 22, 2018

Hair Grab Bags at Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am back with lots of lovely hairstyles, all from the newest Fish 4 This set at Sn@tch. It is 25 different Hair Grab Bags, each bag containing a different style in 2 sizes with a 14 color HUD. That adds up to hundreds of new possibilities, so you can find a fresh new look (or several!) for the new autumn season. I am wearing them with a prize from Sn@tch's lucky boards, which she reloaded last week with the current set of 8 different prizes, this one being called Dana Mixed Mesh Outfit. Our mesh dress comes in standard sizes plus Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and a Fitted version, as well as a HUD with 10 colors of plaid to choose from. The sweater to layer beneath (perfect for cooler weather!) is provided in 2 colors, as system layers and an Omega HUD that also holds the thigh high socks. Those are also included in system layers, so this outfit is perfect for classic avatar wearers as well as mesh body lovers :) The sweaters each have a matching collar that you can wear with them, to give it more of a turtleneck look, and honestly I like it both with and without the collar. Remember, as with all of the Sn@tch fishing sets, you just need the 7 Seas fishing rod (purchasable right there at Sn@tch) and no additional bait to buy, so once you have your rod these prize sets every few weeks are free.


Here you can get your first look at the Dana mixed mesh outfit, with the grey sweater beneath and the above-the-knee socks that all combine for a very cozy look. I am wearing the Sn@tch Carter Hair which is the first fishing grab bag and contains the Ombres HUD, so you get 14 different color combos to choose from like the two shown above. As with all of the grab bags, there are two sizes of hair so you can see which fits you the best.


Grab bag #2 holds the Sn@tch January Hair in Goths, so your HUD has 14 unique shades to try out on the full, wavy style. It is flattering in each of those pretty colors.


To claim the Sn@tch Jordy Hair in Pastels, be sure to catch grab bag #3. It has a slightly asymmetrical style that adds a playful air to all 14 of the fantasy pastel shades you can pick from the HUD.


I am also a big fan of the style found inside grab bag 4, Sn@tch Svana Hair in Fades. There are two sizes and 14 shades on the included HUD that are seven pairs of a lighter and a darker version of each color. The waves cascade to about mid-back, a flirty length that will look great with dressy or casual clothing.


I try not to play favorites with the selections I blog, but if I had to choose one from this evening, I admit this Sn@tch Saoirse Hair in Naturals would be my pick. There is something about those soft tendrils tumbling down the one side, with the back swept gently to that side, that really appeals to me. The shades are a very useful range too, although each of these varieties has colors that I would be happy to wear.

Well, I took yesterday off from blogging because of a dental visit, and it was a wise decision...the appointment got delayed 2 hours and then I had to get a cavity filled, so I felt like I was there forever under the nitrous. I was in no shape to try to communicate with anyone, LOL. Now I am just a bit tired and preparing for an extremely busy weekend. I'm not sure yet how that will affect my blogging schedule, but I shouldn't miss more than one post if any. There are several more Sn@tch hair selections I am looking forward to sharing among other things. I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Sn@tch Dana Mixed Mesh Outfit (All Colors/Sizes) $0L Lucky Board Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Carter Hair (OMBRES) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Hair: Sn@tch January Hair (GOTHS) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Hair: Sn@tch Jordy Hair (PASTELS) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Hair: Sn@tch Svana Hair (FADES) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Hair: Sn@tch Saoirse Hair (NATURALS) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SPRING dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment