Monday, September 3, 2018

Kiss The Boot at Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am delighted to show you the current Fish 4 This set from Sn@tch called Kiss The Boot. It has 21 pieces to fish up with your 7 Seas rod (buy it there at the store or anywhere else that sells them and use it forever) and they are transferable so you can swap your spares with friends to complete your set faster. There are 6 colors of bodysuit in system layers or an Omega applier, thigh high boots in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink, a collar with a resize script built in, a riding crop, eyeshadow and 2 shades of lipstick, and even hair in 3 colors with two sizes each. This set was made available on Wednesday, and Sn@tch changes them every 2 weeks or so, which means there is over a week remaining to catch it all.


For my first look, I am wearing the Sn@tch Cherry Bomb Hair in Black. It has terrific bangs and a sleek style with the sides pulled up for a waterfall effect of shimmery hair. On the left I am wearing the Sn@tch Queen Bitch Bodysuit in Purple, and on the right in Black, each from the Omega applier. The gloves are such an elegant feature, as are the buckles all up and down the front of the corset part. 


Next I changed hair to the Auburn version of the Cherry Bomb Hair, and added the Sn@tch Nari Collar in Black. It has several decorative rings dangling from it, and a resize script built in that you can access by touching it. I also slipped into the Wine color of the sexy Queen Bitch Bodysuit.


The Queen Bitch Bodysuit looks equally alluring in Red, and I added the Sn@tch Lorna Gothic Boots in Black here as well. They feature stiletto platform heels and are laced up along the outside with a sassy little bow on top. I like that they are a different texture than the bodysuit, I think it makes the whole look more intriguing this way. 


My hair is now Platinum, thanks to the third shade of Cherry Bomb hair you can fish up this round. I also changed into the Teal variety of bodysuit, which I think is tied with the purple for my favorite if I had to choose. Another special addition for this photo is the Sn@tch Slick Lips in Blood, one of the two colors included in this set. This is from the Omega applier, but there is a system layer to catch too.


For my final look of the evening, I chose the Blue bodysuit and added the Sn@tch Leather Riding Crop in Black. I also changed into the Slick Lips in Black, and added the Sn@tch Morgana Eyeshadow in Black. It's funny, the black hair made me think of Pauley Perrette from NCIS, and this makeup with the blonde reminded me of Kesha. Little changes to our looks can really make a big difference, because I would never expect to resemble both of those lovely but quite different women in the same day.

It was a very busy, tiring weekend, and I missed blogging last night...I just had too much going on at once. I have had a houseguest and not the one whose company I enjoy, so it has been awkward to say the least. I haven't been feeling my best either, but I expect things to perk up once the houseguest leaves and I enjoy a barbecue at my parents' for Labor Day. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Hair: Sn@tch Cherry Bomb Hair (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize
Bodysuit Left: Sn@tch Queen Bitch Bodysuit (Purple) $0L Fishing Prize
Bodysuit Right: Sn@tch Queen Bitch Bodysuit (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Hair: Sn@tch Cherry Bomb Hair (AUBURN) $0L Fishing Prize
Bodysuit: Sn@tch Queen Bitch Bodysuit (Wine) $0L Fishing Prize
Collar: Sn@tch Nari Collar (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Bodysuit: Sn@tch Queen Bitch Bodysuit (Red) $0L Fishing Prize
Boots: Sn@tch Lorna Gothic Boots (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Hair: Sn@tch Cherry Bomb Hair (PLATINUM) $0L Fishing Prize
Bodysuit: Sn@tch Queen Bitch Bodysuit (Teal) $0L Fishing Prize
Lipstick: Sn@tch Slick Lips (BLOOD) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Bodysuit: Sn@tch Queen Bitch Bodysuit (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize
Lipstick: Sn@tch Slick Lips (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize
Eyeshadow: Sn@tch Morgana Eyeshadow (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Crop: Sn@tch Leather Riding Crop (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SUGAR glossy marshmellow (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment