Thursday, September 20, 2018

Kiyomizu Autumn Treats

Hiya everyone! Tonight we will explore more of the Kiyomizu Autumn 2018 Hunt, since there are so many wonderful prizes hiding with the ninja cats. As I mentioned in my last couple of posts, your best bet is to explore the Kiyomizu Mall stores for their kitties (the signs are at each participating store) and then click one of the ghosts floating above the walkways outside of the stores. That will bring you to a personalized website showing all the ninja cats' locations and which you still need to find. It is very helpful and I appreciate it. The hunt lasts until the 8th of October, so you have plenty of time to find all the kitties.


My first look is the Jury PoP prize called Bat Pattern Romper, a delightful find for the upcoming season. It comes in fitmesh classic sizes XS and M, as well as Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique versions. I really enjoy the contrasting trim and the cute little bats in two colors.


Next we have the prize from [BMS] called KanzenRikai TShirt, a comfy sleeveless top in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, and Maitreya. It says "blender" on the front, and I am not sure what the text beneath it says, but I believe blender is the software program that designers use to create mesh items for SL. The jeans I'm wearing with it are my favorite marketplace gift from Delizio, which includes several colors in system layers and appliers for Omega and Maitreya.


Magnolia has a sweet present for us too, a strapless dress with scalloped hem and pretty polka dot pattern. It is provided in a single mesh size, there is a Slink Physique logo on the enclosed image but it fits my Maitreya body pretty well. Just find the hidden ninja cat to claim your copy.


Speaking of Maitreya, I switched into my Maitreya hands to show you a couple of sets of nails that are designed specifically for them. This is the prize from Midoriya called Aki Nail Maitreya, and is a beautiful set with a different design for each nail. They are very detailed, aren't they?


My final look of the night is another manicure for our Maitreya nails, the prize from KoCha called Nail 5 orange. They are dusted with autumn leaves and the orange has a delicate ombre with darker base and lighter tips. These will complement so many fall fashions, or look striking against a simple black outfit.

It has been a pretty rough day here, both personally and in my small town, so I am afraid I am not at my best and probably sound less cheery than normal. I do apologize if that's the case. Two elderly people were killed at a retirement home by their son, and since he is still on the loose they had to close some nearby roads and tell us to lock our doors and stay inside. I don't feel unsafe, just sad for everyone involved. In other news, I had already planned to take an evening off tomorrow from blogging due to an appointment that will leave me a bit groggy and uncomfortable. I will be back soon though, no worries. I really do hope that you're all having a better day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from the Kiyomizu Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfit: .*.Jury PoP.*. Bat Pattern Romper $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: [BMS] KanzenRikai_TShirt $0L Hunt Prize
PantsDelizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Light Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Dress: .:*:.Magnolia.:*:Kiyomizu Hunt 2018 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Nails: Midoriya_Aki Nail Maitreya $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: KoCha - Nail-5 orange - Maitreya $0L Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: Doe: Londra [twotone] - Blondes @ The Arcade
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KELLY marshmellow (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment