Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Seasons Greetings

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some more treats from the Wash Cart Sale to show you, with just over a week left to take advantage of the wonderful bargains found there. Several dozen carts to browse with items for $10L or a special selection for $50L per cart, and a few gifts here and there to celebrate the holidays. I also have more of the Disgruntled Elf Hunt prizes to share, since you know by now that I love a good gridwide hunt :) You'll be searching for gift boxes in assorted colors, based on the hints found on the website or at the signs in each store, most of which have a sample box set up as a hint giver on touch. I am also thrilled about a new VIP group gift for Truth Hair, very appropriately named Joy.


Our first stop is the Baci cart at The Wash, on which you will find several styles such as the Rio Roses I'm wearing above on the left, and Xmas Wish Glitter on the right. There are other versions of each of these too, so you can choose whatever colors and textures suit your personal tastes. Rio comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, while Xmas Wish comes in the same sizes but with the addition of the Santa hat and a HUD that offers 80 different color choices for it. You can have fun and tint your hat however you wish. These are each a mere $10L, so you can pick up both and still have leftover lindens to splurge on other selections. The link for the Baci mainstore can be found here, and the ending credits whisks you directly to their cart.


Mishmash Fusion has several seasonal offerings waiting for you on their cart, like the lovely ~*MF*~ Feeling Elvish Dress in Green/Red shown on the left, and ~*MF*~ Warm Ways Sweater and Skirt - Blue I'm looking cozy in on the right above. They each have other colors available on their cart too, all for $10L each. The Feeling Elvish dress includes standard mesh sizes plus Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique versions, while the Warm Ways outfit comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. You can visit the Mishmash Fusion mainstore by clicking here, and the ending credits has your limo directly to their cart at The Wash.


This look combines two Disgruntled Elf Hunt prizes, starting with the top from Ambient Fashion called DEH Bandara Corset. It includes standard mesh sizes as well as eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. The golden rivets and maroon belt really caught my eye. I am wearing it here with the prize from Razzles called Leggings-Christmas 01, which you will find in system layers along with an applier for Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, and Omega. Just find those hidden gift boxes and these are both yours for free.


The prize at MadCatCreations is a flirty one, a backless sweater in bright green that has been dusted with intricate snowflakes. It comes in sizes for Eve Pulpy, Eve Slim, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. This revealing look is not for the faint of heart, LOL, and not suitable for every venue you might visit in any given day, but you can wear it to a mature/adult rated location or try layering clothing beneath it for a bit of modesty.


My final look of the evening is the Christmas Elf outfit from Dallas MacKenzie. The top and skirt are each provided in standard mesh sizes plus eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions. There is also a HUD included that lets you change the outfit, trim, and ribbon colors between red or black. They have such a fun jester feel when you contrast them as I have above, or you can give it a more subtle quality by going all red or all black.

Hair note of the night: as I mentioned in the beginning, this is the newest VIP group gift for Truth Hair, the gorgeous Joy style. It comes with a full fatpack of color HUDs, and there is a stylist HUD that lets you wear it up or down in the back, and change each side of the bangs to tucked behind the ear or flowing down and curled. The headband I was wearing in the first couple of photos is included, and there's an accessory HUD for coloring it to match your personal preferences or your outfit. I really love this gift, and it brightened my Christmas as much as anything I received in RL :) The group is $350L to join, but there are gifts each month and contests to win new releases or store credit very frequently.

My Christmas Eve did not go as planned, thanks to my health, so I did not go to my grandmother's house like I was supposed to. I feel guilty and disappointed in myself, but I'm relieved that I was able to send the food I made with my parents for everyone to enjoy. I hope to go visit her this weekend so I don't completely miss seeing her this holiday season. I am doing okay today, and have one day to relax and recuperate before several busy days in a row attack me ;) I am glad to be able to blog tonight, and hope you're all having a wonderful evening. Many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress Left: baci-rio roses $10L Wash Cart Sale
Dress Right: baci-xmas wish glitter $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 2:
Dress Left: Mishmash Fusion ~*MF*~ Feeling Elvish Dress Green/Red $10L Wash Cart Sale
Dress Right: ~*MF*~ Warm Ways Sweater and Skirt - Blue $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 3:
Top: Ambient Fashion [AMBI] DEH Bandara Corset $0L Hunt Prize
Pants: Razzles-Leggings-Christmas 01 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: MadCatCreations MCC - woman - backless sweater $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: [Dallas MacKenzie] Christmas Elf $0L Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Joy - Redhead (Current VIP Group Gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - LIVA cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)



No comments:

Post a Comment