Sunday, December 9, 2018

Tiffany Designs at Free Dove

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am switching gears to a different hunt, because variety is the spice of (second) life...after several years of monthly mini hunts at The Free Dove, December will be their final round. The store will remain open of course, bringing us carefully curated top quality gifts from a wide range of designers. I will still proudly show you some of those gifts from time to time :) But this month's 3 mini hunts are the last ones, and honestly I find myself getting a little bit sentimental about that because I've been such a fan for so very long. I start out tonight with the Tiffany Designs gifts found at Free Dove, there are 6 there and 4 hiding at the Tiffany Designs mainstore (which I'll show you another evening) all to be claimed with the free group tag for The Free Dove. The prizes can be found inside small black boxes with the gold Tiffany Designs logo that features the store name, there is an image of it on the sign so be sure to peek at the hunt signs when you arrive at Free Dove. Don't forget to check upstairs and downstairs, behind and on top of things like shelves and signs.


My first look is the prize called ~TD~ Gina Body Suit with Appliers Red, and it is a sizzling way to heat up a chilly evening! It comes in system layers as well as Omega and TMP appliers, for upper and lower and even gloves for the wrists. The fishnet stripes alternate with the solid ones perfectly to cover those parts that need to be concealed, while showing off plenty.


Next we have the TD Etta Mesh Gown ~ Model 1, in a luxurious purple satin and brocade. It includes what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes: 5 classic, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. I realized while cropping the photos that the side view was a bit too revealing, LOL, so I added a white modesty flower in Photoshop. That is not part of the dress or inworld whatsoever. There is also a daring dip in the back, and a studded belt in the front to add extra interest.


I combined two of the prizes for this look, since a beautiful dress deserves equally attractive jewelry :) This is the TD Loris Mesh Dress ~ Green, and it comes in sizes for standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. The vibrant color is accented by lace and a sheer skirt layer to add fullness, and this is a great choice for the holidays. I am also enjoying the TD Luxury Jewelry Set *Golden here, a collar style necklace and matching cuff bracelets for each wrist. While they look wonderful with this dress, I think they would look just as stunning with any of your favorite outfits.


For my last look of the evening, I made another pairing of two hunt prizes that I think look very pretty together. The dress is the TD Lora Dress with Appliers *Pink, so it starts with the base of the dress as system layers and appliers for TMP, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink. The mesh skirt panel comes in 5 standard sizes, and for those of you who weren't in SL before mesh, I have to say I love the way the panels stretch with your movement. The only option before was a prim that kept its shape and looked rather stiff. The fishnet strip in the skirt is a fun feature, and so are the deep V neckline and strapless style. My necklace and matching earrings are the prize called TD Ava Jewelry Set, an intricately designed set adorned with gems and with a resize script built into the necklace. Find all these boxes at Free Dove and you can mix and match these however you choose, without spending a single linden. 

Wow, I am one tired magpie tonight...if I get a second wind, I have plans for later though, so we shall see if I can perk up. It is a chilly night, so I'm sitting here under a blanket wishing I had more of the hot mulled cider I enjoyed earlier at the farmers market, mmm! There were spices and fresh orange slices simmering in it, and it smelled as heavenly as it tasted. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening/weekend,many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove mini hunt by Tiffany Designs:


Photo 1:
Outfit: ~TD~ Gina Body Suit with Appliers *Red $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 2:
Dress: ::TD:: Etta Mesh Gown ~ Model 1 $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 3:
Dress: ::TD:: Loris Mesh Dress ~ Green $0L Free Dove Hunt
Jewelry: TD Luxury Jewelry Set *Golden $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 4:
Dress: ::TD:: Lora Dress with Appliers *Pink $0L Free Dove Hunt
Jewelry: TD Ava Jewelry Set $0L Free Dove Hunt

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Char - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MANUELA dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment