Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Another Spring Fling

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a part two for you, from the Spring Fling Hunt which is a $1L gridwide in which you are searching for bright pink rosebuds. As I mentioned yesterday, there are hints and some preview pictures available on the hunt's website, so I recommend as usual to have it open while you're working on hunting :)


The hunt prize at Freda is their Sassy Dress with Flower Boots, in a shade that reminds me of the color of the year (living coral). Both the dress and boots are included in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, and as you can see in the inset the dress reads "Classy Sassy and a bit Smart-Assy" :) I will neither confirm nor deny that I identify with that saying...LOL!


This next prize was a bit more sassy than I realized from its preview photo ;) It's the gift from Carrie's Lingerie, called CB Spring Fling, and it includes the bra and panties/stockings in system layers plus Omega appliers. The bra is actually a shelf bra that I've also seen called a balconette or a demi bra (there are way too many styles of bras to remember them all) and I added the black modesty flowers to the photos after taking them. Those are not part of the clothing or in SL whatsoever. I love the soft pink bows on the front of the bra and thong, back of the thong, and even on top of each stocking above the rear seams. I would also like to mention that this rosebud is recolored darker...still darker...even more...there you go ;) As dark as dark can be!


The pattern on the Grumble-Spring Dreams Sweater made me smile, particularly that kitty beneath the neckline gazing up at me so sweetly. The prize includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique.


Sometimes what I really need is a pretty casual look, and I have found that here from ViVi with their Bethany - Buttoned Back Blouse - Floral Green & Yellow. Both colors are included as system layers and appliers for Lolas, Luck, Omega, Wowmeh, KL Lena, and Slink. The buttons mentioned in their name are looking lovely beneath a deeply scooped back, and I couldn't resist the touch of lace on the sleeves. As with the previous gift, I paired these tops with my favorite Marketplace gift from Delizio, several colors of jeans in system layers, Maitreya appliers, and Omega appliers.


My final look tonight is an unexpectedly flirty look from ~PP~ called Spring Rosed Lace - Pink Silk - Micro Mini Dress. It is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes, with cage-like straps on the top and (the surprise part) a transparent skirt with floral pattern. Depending on where you choose to wear this, you might need to layer some panties underneath it. Not a judgment, just a helpful suggestion since I've been busted for forgetting to wear undies with a skirt that someone cammed under...I'm overly cautious ever since. In my case, I didn't get kicked out of where I was shopping, just sexually harassed via private messages *cringe*.

I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from the Spring Fling Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfit: "Freda" Spring Fling Gift Sassy Dress with Flower Boots $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Lingerie: Carrie's Lingerie CB~Spring Fling $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Grumble-Spring Dreams Sweater $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: { ViVi } Bethany - Buttoned Back Blouse - Floral Green & Yellow $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: ~PP~ Spring Rosed Lace - Pink Silk - Micro Mini Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Pants Photos 3&4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Light Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kaijah - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - LIVA cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment