Sunday, March 31, 2019

Untamed Youth at Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! Tonight we take a look at the newest Sn@tch Fish 4 This set, called Untamed Youth. It is inspired by classic bombshell looks from the 50s, so if you are craving something retro and sexy, grab a 7 Seas fishing rod and head for the store. If you don't already have one, you can purchase a rod there at Sn@tch or even on the marketplace which is convenient for gift giving. Speaking of gifts, all the pieces of the set are transferable so you can swap your duplicates with friends to complete the whole set even faster. What can you find in the 21 bags to be caught? Well there are 7 colors of the blouse, in system layers and an Omega applier. Helpful hint: be sure to unpack the system layer boxes for each color even if you wear a mesh body, because the prim sleeves are inside there too. There is also a high waisted fitmesh skirt with built in belt, 7 colors each in sizes for S, M, L, Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous. There is also a very Marilyn Monroe style of hair in three colors, each in rigged and unrigged (built in resize menu) versions, and a great pair of shoes that come in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink Mid. So much to appreciate in this set!


This color of hair in particular highlights the Marilyn resemblance, doesn't it? It's called Sn@tch Bombshell Hair in Platinum, and its wavy bob style looks so flirty with this outfit. My tops are the Sn@tch Dorothy Gingham Top, in Red on the left and Seafoam on the right. The skirts are Sn@tch Loren Split Skirt in Red on the left, Seafoam on the right. The tops have a sweet row of lace on the bottom hem, and the skirts have that playful slit on the left thigh.


As you can see here, the Bombshell Hair looks wonderful in Black too! I also really enjoyed wearing the Dorothy Gingham Top in Baby Blue and the Loren Split Skirt in a matching Blue. I added the sleeves from the bag with the system layers, but I did use the Omega applier on my Maitreya body for this shirt. 


It is easy to feel pretty in pink when I changed into the top and skirt of that very color, and the black hair looks lovely with this shade too. I have also added the Sn@tch Untamed Platform Shoes in Slink Mid, which feature open toes, stacked heels, and slender ankle straps. 


For this look I switched to the Bombshell Hair in Red, a rich auburn tone that suits the bouncy curls so well. The top and skirt can each be seen in yellow here, a fun springtime shade that makes me think of sunshine.


My final look shows off the Dorothy Gingham Top in Black, which is versatile enough to wear with any of the skirt colors, like the Loren Split Skirt in Aqua seen here. The fishing set also includes a black skirt and an aqua top, so you can wear these mixed and matched however you choose. 

You may have looked at these photos and realized that I look very different, well I did something I'd been considering for quite some time now. I invested in another mesh head, the Genus Project Classic. I tweaked the shape some to my liking, and will do so again a few times before settling on the final "me". Since I enjoy variety, I expect I will be switching between this head and the [GA.EG] Barbara I usually wear. I need to get used to the nuances of this head's general HUD and AO, just like anything else, but so far I am very pleased with it. I am wearing the mesh eyes that came with it, and got the Omega installer which worked for all its components, so I was able to use an Omega eye applier that came with the system eyes I've been wearing. They are a gift found at Free Dove, so you can claim those with your free group tag and pick from 3 colors. 

My day was busy but fun, which seems like something I say about most Saturdays. One of the bakers at the local farmers market was serving breakfasts, and I got a veggie omelet with asparagus, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, feta, and parmesan. I feel like I'm forgetting a couple ingredients there, but you get the idea :) Most weeks there is something special offered like that, in addition to all the pre-prepped meals we can get something hot and custom ordered. It is my favorite place to be each week. I hope you're all having a marvelous weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Hair: Sn@tch Bombshell Hair (PLATINUM) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Left: Sn@tch Dorothy Gingham Top (RED) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch Dorothy Gingham Top (SEAFOAM) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Loren Split Skirt (RED) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Right: Sn@tch Loren Split Skirt (SEAFOAM) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Hair: Sn@tch Bombshell Hair (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Dorothy Gingham Top (BABY BLUE) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Loren Split Skirt (BLUE) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Sn@tch Dorothy Gingham Top (PINK) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Loren Split Skirt (PINK) $0L Fishing Prize
Shoes: Sn@tch Untamed Platform Shoes (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Hair: Sn@tch Bombshell Hair (RED) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Dorothy Gingham Top (YELLOW) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Loren Split Skirt (YELLOW) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Top: Sn@tch Dorothy Gingham Top (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Loren Split Skirt (AQUA) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - LIVA cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment