Sunday, November 3, 2019

Weekend Variety

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more offers from the Wash Cart Sale and its Crisp N Cool round to show you, another sampling of the high quality merchandise you can find at discounted prices. Each cart has offers for $10L - $25L and an optional special selection for $50L, so you can stick to a budget and still do well building your fall wardrobe or decorating your home. I also have more Hocus Pocus prizes to share, and as I mentioned yesterday their website has all the pertinent information. Visit the stores, say "hocus pocus" in local chat to the ghost, and see if he likes you enough to give you a gift ;) You can try again every 24 hours (until the 9th of November) or you have the option of purchasing the gift for $50L, as the ghost will tell you. I really like their purple witch hats, perhaps it is their Halloween costume.


First we have two of the many terrific choices from the Sweet Willows cart at The Wash. On the left is the (SW) Vanessa Dress Denim, and on the right is (SW) Vanessa Dress Leaves, each of which are $10L. They include Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with several other versions available for sale as well. You can visit the Sweet Willows mainstore by clicking here, and the link directly to their cart can be found in my ending credits.


Our next stop at The Wash is the Savoha cart, with many different styles for a wide range of mesh bodies or classic avatars. The dress on the left is their $10L Maitreya Maggie Dress, and the name tells you which body its single size is fitted for ;) There is also a HUD included that gives you a dialog menu (blue, upper right) with 11 textures to choose from. On the right I am enjoying their Biker outfit + Glasses BOM, which is one of their $25L selections. It includes system layers for the lace bra, vest, and jeans, with the mirrored sunglasses in versions on the eyes as shown or on the head (not shown) like a headband. They are unrigged and can be adjusted if you need to, as I did. You can visit the Sweet Willows mainstore on the Wash sim by clicking here, and click their name in my ending credits for the cart's direct link.


Hocus Pocus is the way to obtain this wonderful prize from [Fetch] called Death Dress. It is provided in a Maitreya size, with a HUD that offers 6 color choices. If you can convince the ghost to give you the gift it will be free, otherwise you can choose to pay $50L if you can't resist it :) 


Another Hocus Pocus prize designed for Maitreya mesh bodies is this cutie from Alt3 called Neko. At first glance it is a simple black t-shirt dress, but it has a pocket in the front with a unicorn dressed like a witch peeking out from it. So cute!


Normally I have a problem with bees, but this Janessa Bodycon Bee Pack from Decoy is too adorable to fear :) The dresses come in Freya and Maitreya sizing in 3 versions: bee stripe, black, and yellow. Also included are the animated wings that gently flap when worn, and the antenna headbands in yellow and black. They do somewhat blend in with my background, but if you look closely you'll see the yellow tipped ones on the left and black on the right. 

I still haven't gotten the shape adjusted the way I wanted for my Slink Amelia head, so for now I am back to my Genus classic face. It is strange how we get so used to a certain look for ourselves, and then it is almost disconcerting to see a change. Sometimes I look at other people's SL photos and think wow, that head is gorgeous so I should find out what it is and go demo it! But honestly I am a creature of habit and will be thrilled when Genus updates to include static poses that I can use more easily for blogging. Resources are limited and investing in several different brands of pricey heads is simply not practical for me these days. My hair purchasing addiction is bad enough, LOL!

Today was long, busy, and tiring, with a nailbiter of a hockey game in the evening that unfortunately did not go my team's way. I keep reminding myself that it's early in the season yet, and they have time to iron out their issues. The farmers market was a pleasure as always, and I will be eating delicious and somewhat decadent food for the next few days :) I hope you're all having a satisfying weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress Left: Sweet Willows (SW) Vanessa Dress Denim $10L Wash Cart Sale
Dress Right: (SW) Vanessa Dress Leaves $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 2:
Dress Left: Savoha - Maitreya Maggie Dress $10L Wash Cart Sale
Outfit Right: Savoha - Biker outfit+ glasses, BOM $25L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 3:
Dress: [Fetch] Death Dress $0L Hocus Pocus

Photo 4:
Dress: Alt3 - Neko $0L Hocus Pocus

Photo 5:
Outfit: Decoy - Janessa Bodycon: Bee Pack $0L Hocus Pocus


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Shadow - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Wanda V1 (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)



No comments:

Post a Comment