Monday, February 1, 2021

SL Frees and Offers

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features group gifts for the SLFO or SL Frees & Offers group, which is free to join making all of these gifts completely free of charge. I have been a group member for a very long time now, and certainly enjoy being kept up to date on the happenings in SL as much as I appreciate the generous gifts. Sometimes I wind up visiting stores that are new to me, others are trips to classic favorites, and all are a fun adventure to explore :) The in-world group chat is helpful too, and you might make a new friend while reading about the hottest offers of the moment. 


First I visited EVOLVE SHOPPING where I claimed this dazzling NONA RED as their current SLFO group gift. It comes in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes, all with that daring deep V neckline and gathered skirt. The red has an orangey tone to it that will make it stand out compared to most other reds in your inventory. 


If you want something sporty yet sexy, please visit *giselle* with that SLFO group tag active so you can pick up their Undress me-0509 outfit. Its top and shorts are linked to wear as one piece, in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. There is also a HUD with 16 choices each, so you can mix and match for any look you desire. Curious about the "undress me" part? Well there is also a menu you or anyone else can access by clicking the clothing itself, which will ask you to authorize your/their use, then offer the choices to show one breast, show both breasts, undress completely, or get dressed again. The stripping script is very popular these days, as I am about to show you again...


Next we head over to Gigi Vox, whose SLFO group gift is the flirty Undress me Dana 128 outfit. It is provided in Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Werewolf body sizing, with a HUD offering 11 colors each for the top and skirt. There is also a very similar script to the prior gift, as you or someone else can click this clothing and you will be asked to authorize your/their use, then the options are to undress bra, undress top, undress skirt, fully undressed, or fully dressed. The top portion has two layers as you can see, the large ruffle and the simple bra beneath (right above) so this is certainly a playful gift. 


FABOO has a fantastic gift for us too, their KEY WEST - SOLIDS 2 outfit. The tube top and panties are each included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. There is also a HUD with 16 color choices for each, as well as a % button that lets you adjust the transparency like I have done on the top on the right. To claim this gift, please right click the sign and pay $1L, which will be immediately refunded while the gift is delivered. 


My final look this evening comes from Hot Fuss and is their lovely "Mia" Dress. It comes in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. There were two HUDs included that looked identical and said color chain HUD menu, but neither of them did anything when I clicked them. This could have been SL being glitchy, but it is worth mentioning just in case :) I was having issues with landmarks not opening, but other HUDs worked during this login so I simply cannot tell what was going on. Honestly I like the chains the color they are, so if that is the only way I can ever wear them I will still be very happy and grateful for this gift. I am intrigued by the flirty style too, showing just enough without showing too much. 

I am slow tonight because I was distracted by hockey, LOL, which is not all that unusual but I do apologize for running a bit behind. I tend to try to get things started earlier when a game is coming on, but it doesn't always work out I guess. Otherwise it was a chilly and snowy day, and I am glad I was inside for it. The prediction is now up to 14" of snow, so they raised the expected amount by a couple of inches, which is unfortunate. My house generator doesn't seem to function in extreme cold, so if the power fails I might be in for an unpleasant time. Fingers crossed :) I hope you are all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from SLFO:

Photo 1:
Dress: EVOLVE SHOPPING BAG-NONA RED $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: *giselle* undress me-0509 $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Gigi Vox*undress me Dana 128 $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: FABOO. KEY WEST - SOLIDS 2 $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Hot Fuss "Mia" Dress $0L SLFO Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Midnight
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CHRISTMAS HOPE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment