Friday, February 19, 2021

Fabulous and Enticed

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was in a group gift mood, so I decided to check out some gifts for the FabFree group. That is the in-world presence of the Fabulously Free in SL blog, which has been a mainstay in my daily reading for many years now since I love to keep up with their helpful posts. Being a member of their group entitles you to lots of great gifts from a bevy of designers, with new ones added all the time. My nails were in the mood for a little attention too, so I also made sure to pop on my Entice group tag (free to join) to claim their Valentine gift which is near their front desk but just for a few more days. Intrigued? Well let me show you what I found...


[satus Inc] was my first stop, where I claimed this flirty Sara Wrap Mini Dress Pink For FabFree. It is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, in a romantic color decorated with strands of white hearts. The wrap style makes for an interesting hemline, which I am definitely a fan of. 


I also visited COVETED! where I found this alluring gift by their front desk, called BLACK Trist Camisk Dress. The halter strap attaches just above the daring opening in the front, while the back is completely solid, so it is a really fun style. This gift consists of sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. 


If you are feeling a bit romantic in a non-traditional sense, be sure to grab the FabFree group gift at Alias!. This outfit is called Bloody Skull, and includes the dress, panties, and shoes you see here. The dress and panties each come in eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine body sizing. Our shoes are sized for eBody, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink High, and Tonic feet. There is also a HUD with 6 colors to choose from for the dress, all of which will look terrific with the neutral black of both panties and sandals. 


I am fond of pink, so it seemed natural for me to fall for the Paper.Sparrow Cassiopea Gown Pink gift. It is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with a HUD to pick from 3 colors for the belt. The silver and gold options are seen above, and the third is a metallic pink that looks beautiful with the satiny material of the gown. 


Our Valentine's group gift from Entice (their store's group is free to join too) is available until the 22nd, so please visit as soon as you can to claim these striking Listen to Her Heart Nails. The applier HUD has 6 styles each for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink hands, which seem subtle at first because of the classic French tips but have an added touch like the silvery heart or tiny flowers. I overlapped two photos here to be able to show you more than just the single design that can be applied to Maitreya hands at a time, and I really think you will enjoy the others too :) 

Well, we got lots of snow today and will probably continue to get snow and ice until early afternoon, so it is cold and I am unsure if I will be able to go to my parents' tomorrow as I usually do on Fridays. I am certainly looking forward to spring! My favorite hockey team played tonight, well part of them did...they have 7 players quarantined so it was a halfhearted effort at best. Oh well, I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: [satus Inc] Sara Wrap Mini Dress Pink For FabFree $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: BLACK Trist Camisk Dress by COVETED! $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Alias! Bloody Skull $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Paper.Sparrow Cassiopea Gown Pink $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: Entice - Listen to Her Heart Nails - M/S/O/B $0L Valentine Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Eternity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARRY-ANN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment