Thursday, February 4, 2021

Hilly Haalan Revisited

 Hiya everyone! Tonight is a part two from last night, more group gifts from Hilly Haalan for their free store group. The building with the gifts in it has signs to click that will put the link to join in local chat, so it is easy to claim these generous offerings. If you are a member of other multi-designer groups (Fab Free, SLFO, etc.) be sure to check the wall to the left when you walk through the gift building's door, and hover text will tell you which groups are represented by those plentiful gifts. 


We start this evening with a look that is just right for these chilly days and nights. It is their [hh] GROUP GIFT Riley Outfit, and it is a single mesh piece designed to look like a zippered jacket layered over a knit sweater dress. It comes in standard mesh sizing as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP body versions. The color is hard to pinpoint, sort of a dusky mauve? Whatever shade it may be, I am a fan of it and the casual style. 


Next I changed into two of the three colors found inside the [hh] GIFT Nightie set. In addition to tan and pink, there is a lovely blue shade, and each are provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizes. They have an embroidered texture on the skirts with their daringly high slits, a very appealing touch!


As much as I love birds, you might guess that the flamingo on the skirt of this gift is what I like best about it...but there is so much more to enjoy here. The [hh] GROUP GIFT Calypso Set consists of the top, panties, and split skirt that each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. I can easily envision wearing this to a beach or pool and slipping out of the skirt to dive into the water or lay out in the sun. The colors are delightful, and even the flowers surrounding the flamingo have a tropical flavor to them. 


This next gift, called [hh] Gift Deborah Dress, is clearly not just your basic black gown. Not only does it have a bare leg thanks to the dramatic cutout, it also includes a shine layer that is an animated texture of tiny sparkles. The dress and shine are each provided in Altamura Sofia, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Tonic Curvy body sizes. 


My final look this evening is the [hh] GROUP GIFT Roxana Dress, a striking sleeveless blouse tucked into a figure-hugging mini skirt. It is linked to be worn as one piece, and comes in a fitmesh classic size along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. There is also a HUD included with 10 texture choices, which are all combinations of solid tops paired with wonderfully matched patterns. I always enjoy having a HUD to play with, so my outfit can look totally different with a few clicks. 

It was a weird day here, as I am really exhausted from not being able to sleep for more than about an hour or so. I tried listening to about a dozen different videos that were guaranteed to help me fall asleep, LOL, but none of them made a difference. I wish I knew what caused it, so I could try my best to prevent it and get more sleep. Maybe I'm just falling apart because I'm old ;) The hockey game I watched did not go the way I wanted, but we will try again Friday. If I don't get enough sleep again, I might have to take a night off from blogging just to rest, just one to reset my body I think. I hope you are all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Hilly Haalan:

Photo 1:
Dress: [hh] GROUP GIFT Riley Outfit $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [hh] GIFT Nightie $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [hh] GROUP GIFT Calypso Set $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [hh] Gift Deborah Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [hh] GROUP GIFT Roxana Dress $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Midnight
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DEEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment