Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Shop and Hop for Valentines

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I begin my coverage of the Valentine's Shop & Hop event, where you can find discounted items and gifts from over 160 designers. The event spans 8 full sims/regions, so I am taking them one at a time to show you the gifts from each area. It makes the most sense to me as far as keeping things organized and giving you a general idea of where to find the various treats :) I started with the Aurelian region, so all of the gifts this evening can be found at one of the displays there. Shop & Hop opened a just a few days ago (the 5th) and will be open until the 17th, so it is a brief but exciting opportunity to save lots of lindens on holiday merchandise and more.


Envious is offering this terrific outfit as their gift for us, which is called Kisses Love. The sweater, skirt, and boots are each included in Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes. The hollow hearts of the X♥X♥ on the sweater really do look like XOXO hugs and kisses, and the skirt has the belts and garters built in. Nothing like thigh high boots with slender stiletto heels to complete this intriguing look!


Might I tempt you with the Feuille Lingerie [Lara][Red] gift from VERONIS? :) The bodysuit is quite revealing and decorated with leaves, which is appropriate since the name is French for leaf (thank you google!). It fits the Maitreya body and includes a HUD to show/hide the sheer sections on the front, as well as choosing from 3 metals for the rings on the straps. I had some fun adding the DEEP STATIC gift, the ::DS:: Delia Valentine's Glasses which are extremely versatile. There is a HUD provided for them so you can choose from 8 frame textures, opacity from 10-100% in increments of 10, 9 lens colors, similar opacity options, and resize buttons to adjust if necessary. 


Next I slipped into the * SK * Gianna Gift FATPACK from Sweet Kajira. This pouf dress with short sleeves has a very pretty double heart embroidered into the front, and comes in sizes for Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, and Maitreya Petite bodies. The included HUD lets you pick from 4 colors which all make lovely backdrops for those hearts. 


Valentines certainly brings out the romance and passion in our designers, and a fine example of that is the Illustrious gift called Sexy Valentine. It has a sheer lacy bodice with bow, empire waist, and slender straps with a fun ruffle on the top of the shoulders. The gift includes sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a 6 color HUD. The color buttons are on the upper right of the HUD and were barely visible for me, which is why I am mentioning where to click to find them ;) Just in case it wasn't just me having a weird SL glitch, which definitely happens sometimes. 


For my final look of the evening I decided to give you a close up view of the nail polish I've been enjoying tonight. It is another Shop & Hop gift, the ::C'est la vie!:: Juliet Nails. There are HUDs for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink, each with 5 designs to apply to your hand's nails. For the Maitreya nails there is an extra button which I used here, for a mix manicure of all 5 styles :) They coordinate wonderfully as you can see, with colors that remind me of a chocolate box or maybe chocolate and cherries. Choose your favorite to match an outfit, or use the mix like I have done here, it's entirely up to you. 

I am dealing with a minor medical issue (yes, a different/new one LOL) and have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow for it, with no idea what she will have to do...there is a slight chance that I will not feel up to blogging tomorrow evening, and if that is the case I'd like to apologize in advance. I will be fine in the long run, it is not anything lasting or serious, just painful. Meanwhile there are several more regions of Shop and Hop awaiting your visit, and I will be showing you all more gifts from them as soon as I can. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Shop & Hop - Aurelian:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Envious - Kisses Love $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Lingerie: VARONIS - Feuille Lingerie [Lara][Red] $0L Shop&Hop Gift
Glasses: DEEP STATIC ::DS:: Delia Valentine's Glasses $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Sweet Kajira * SK * Gianna Gift FATPACK $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Illustrious- Sexy Valentine $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: ::C'est la vie!:: Juliet Nails $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Brazen - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - HOPEFULLY GG apricot (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment