Sunday, January 31, 2021

Dirty Little Secrets in Sin City

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am excited to show you some hunt prizes from the Dirty Little Secrets - Sin City 4 Hunt, which are hiding in black drawstring bags. There are 3 paths within this hunt ($1L female, $1L male, $25L) so it is important to follow the hints on their website to make sure you are locating the correct prize. Some of the stores have a hunt object on their hunt sign and you can click to read the hints in local chat, but I still tend to stick with hunt's official websites to guide me. There is a tab on their site with some preview images, and you will certainly notice that these gifts tend towards considerable sex appeal. This hunt just started on the 25th, and runs until the 25th of February so you have plenty of time to explore and enjoy. 


I found this inside a $1L bag at Mishmash Fusion, and what a bargain that is! Their striking ~*MF*~ DLS Womens - Promise Mini - Bronze Glitter comes in standard mesh sizes as well as eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine body versions. The flashy style is a bold and fun choice for your next night out.


I also have a great suggestion for your next night in...that would be this alluring prize from Cats n' Kittens Boutique. Their CnK: Mitzie Nighty Set consists of 3 pieces: bra and panty, garter belt, and robe, each of which are provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. On the left I slipped out of the garter belt and robe to show you the bra/panties by itself, and as you can see it is a thong style in the rear. 


Meander has a beautiful treat waiting for us too, called M/M Delicately Lingerie. It starts with the bodysuit, whose top and bottom pieces come in system/BOM layers along with Omega appliers, then continues with a very delicate flexi skirt. It is so sheer and cloudlike that it is difficult to see here, and I am only wearing it on the left above. So pretty! As a side note, Meander is the current store of Lemania Indigo, whose store I remember from over a decade ago that had the same name as her avatar. She has reopened and rebranded a few times over the years, always with the same high quality and impressive texturing. 


For the prize from The Sissy Bar, I kept the bodysuit from Meander on just to have something to display under the (TSB) DLH Sin City 4 Hunt - Female Ladies Parka other than just myself ;) It is provided in a classic M size as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. Helpful hint here, this comes in an unpacker HUD that says to add to unpack, but I discovered that all the contents are "no-copy" which cannot be unpacked while attached. So you will need to rez it out and right click to open. Sometimes permissions (mod, copy, transfer) take on a mind of their own!


My final look of the evening is the prize from ROA called Trixie Dress with 4 HUDs. It is a simply styled strapless mini, whose versatility lies in those HUDs that offer a total of 24 options from sheer to patterned to shiny latex like on the left above. The dress is designed for the Maitreya body, but could possibly fit others, especially since it is not skin tight. I will always be a huge fan of HUDs and all the choices they can offer us, so a big thanks to ROA for using them here. 

How is your weekend going? I enjoyed my day off for my birthday, and had a delicious Thai takeout (I had pad woon sen with chicken) dinner with my parents Friday. Then this morning I ventured out into the cold, and I believe it was 21 degrees F which is -6 C so well below freezing. I got some yummy meals for the week ahead, and one of the wonderful people there gave me flowers for my special day :) Like I have said, the people at this farmers market are as thoughtful as they are talented, and I treasure my opportunities to see them even with masks and distancing. I am definitely staying in tomorrow, and we have a big storm headed our way with over a foot of snow predicted (30cm?) so once that starts tomorrow night I will be extra grateful to be indoors and warm. It will be snowing until Tuesday, then we have to hope someone can dig us out quickly, LOL! My avi will be soaking up the sun on a tropical beach at some point in the next couple of days, for a mental vacation. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Dirty Little Secrets:

Photo 1:
Dress: Mishmash Fusion ~*MF*~ DLS Womens - Promise Mini - Bronze Glitter $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Lingerie: Cats n' Kittens Boutique CnK: Mitzie Nighty Set $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Lingerie: Meander M/M Delicately Lingerie $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Jacket: The Sissy Bar (TSB) DLH Sin City 4 Hunt - Female $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: ROA Trixie dress w 4 huds $1L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Midnight
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CHRISTMAS HOPE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment