Friday, January 29, 2021

Entice with Love

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post starts with terrific lucky board prize from Entice, then continues over at LOVE Fashion where there are several group gifts for their free group. The lucky boards at Entice do not need a group tag, and there are Midnight Mania boards in the same room where one needs the free tag and the other does not. The items on the midnight mania boards have varieties on sale nearby, so if you crave a different color you will be able to purchase it for an affordable price. The LOVE Fashion store also has a home decor section, and the clothing seems to have had a rebranding or renaming from SHIVA to LOVE. All in all, I am pleased with not only the range of styles but the ease of picking up all of tonight's looks.


There are 6 lucky boards at Entice, and if your initial or a wild card (?) shows up on this one, you can claim their Just a Dream Dress - Mint with a simple click. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, plus a fitted version for classic avatars. The soft shade of green is very flattering, highlighted with the slightly darker midriff that puts one in mind of a corset. Such pretty details :)


Next we head to LOVE Fashion, where the group gifts are in the landing area with the sign to join the group. This shimmery strapless mini is called :SHIVA: Baby Doll, and it comes in eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique body sizing along with a standard fitted for classic avatars. There is also a 6 color HUD provided with dreamy pastels to choose from. 


This group gift, called :SHIVA: Alexis, gives me major Lady Gaga vibes! The dress with built in cage comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with a HUD offering 11 colors and 2 metals each for dress and cage with a button to turn the dress transparent which hides it completely, leaving just the cage. The mask is unrigged to be adjusted as needed, and has a similar 11 color HUD with 2 metal choices. If this is not an outfit that Lady Gaga ever wore, I suspect it is a tribute to her style. 


I am also grateful for the :SHIVA: Aria Dress group gift, a short sleeved tank dress with shirt-tail hemline. It is included in standard fitmesh sizes along with Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions, all with a 6 color HUD so you can choose the shade that appeals to you the most at any given time.


My final look of the evening is another group gift called LOVE Fashion - Yara [PROMO]. I am captivated by the beautiful butterfly on the front, and the way the fabric reflects light which makes me think it has materials enabled. It comes in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, and balances its long sleeves with the cropped waist. I am wearing it with the black pair of jeans from the Delizio marketplace freebie, several different colors in system/BOM layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega. 

It has been a whirlwind of a day here somehow, starting with my parents wanting to talk to me on the phone about my dad's medical stuff even though they will be seeing me in person tomorrow for my birthday. They decided after 3 different consults to treat the cancer that spread, since he is otherwise healthy and should do well with the radiation. My guess is they didn't want to spoil my birthday with gloomy talk, which is sweet but I would have understood either way. My mind doesn't feel 50, but my body feels way older, LOL, which is a weird combination. I have decided to take tomorrow off, since I will be celebrating with my parents then may have a video chat of some sort with a friend so I won't have as much time in SL as I usually do. I worked at an office job once that gave employees a paid day off on their birthday, and they used to joke that they did it to avoid having to deal with birthday cakes and poor singing ;) I am not sure how I feel about a big milestone that usually means old age, as my optimism has taken some strain the past few years. Oh well, I do hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone from this old lady and I will return Saturday evening :)

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Entice - Just a Dream Dress - Mint $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: :SHIVA: Baby Doll $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: :SHIVA: Alexis $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: :SHIVA: Aria Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: LOVE Fashion - Yara [PROMO] $0L Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CHRISTMAS HOPE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment