Tuesday, January 12, 2021

SLFO Group Goodies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight it occurred to me that it had been quite a while since I explored the group gifts for the SLFO group, so that is precisely what I did. The group's initials stand for SL Frees & Offers, and their aim is to provide information about sales, events, and freebies throughout Second Life. Many participating designers offer free group gifts for the SLFO members, several of which I have found and will be showing you this evening :) Sometimes that is a challenge since stores seem to move fairly often, and I teleported into at least 3 wrong locations today, LOL...imagine thinking you are landing in a clothing store but instead appear at a nude beach! Even more of a problem is landing in someone's private home, so I am grateful that didn't happen this time. Don't worry, I have double checked the links in my ending credits to make sure you will wind up in the correct store. These generous gifts are certainly worth the effort, and I am grateful for each and every one.


I started at ALB, where I eagerly claimed their gift called BREE gown heels jewels. This gift includes the catsuit base in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink appliers, and continues with two flexi skirts (both seen on the left, skirt 2 only on the right) and a generous helping of accessories. The heels come in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high sizing, and the additional pieces of this look are two necklaces, earrings, armbands for each arm, a belt with flowers, a thigh band, and not shown are a headband and a ring for the left hand. That sure is an impressive collection! You can wear as many or as few of these as you wish, to create the look you prefer. Please click the image for a full view, as it is a wider photo than usual.


Next I visited .:AMUI:. where I found a wall dedicated to group gifts, and I claimed the SLFO treat called "Lorena" - Blue. (The other gifts are different colors for various groups, so be sure to see if any other groups you belong to are represented!) This pretty star-dusted mini with white ruffle comes in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. To claim the gift, please right click the image and choose the $1L button, which will be immediately refunded as the gift is delivered. 


Asteria is ready to brighten your day with a group gift too, this one called "Alecia" Top&Skirt - Fatpack. There are Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes each of several different colors of the top and skirt seen here, each of those in gold or silver for the metal accents. The 7 colors include black (top left), brown, damson (top right), lagoon (skirt left), navy, purple (skirt right), and red. I am wearing silver versions on the left, gold on the right, and loving all the potentials here :) The top looks like it was trimmed out of a biker jacket, and both pieces are wonderfully detailed in any color. 


If you are craving something sexy to wear, look no further than the gift from !! Julia Style!! which is named Edit Mini Dress. This slightly see-through dress is very short and trimmed with lace at the hem, so I would even consider layering pants of some sort beneath for modesty if the occasion calls for it. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizing, with a 10 color HUD. Versatility just adds to its obvious appeal, and think of all the fun ways you could accessorize this gift. 


My final destination of the evening was Brii Underground, who have several terrific gifts for various gifts such as their SLFO treat seen here. The MARG LOISIRS STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT really is a full outfit with all the trimmings, starting with the bustier and high waisted pants each in standard mesh sizes along with eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine body versions. The gift also includes matching heels in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High sizes, as well as the earrings, choker, sunglasses, and even the makeup you see here in a system/BOM layer plus an Omega applier. The makeup is a smoky eyeshadow with bold red lipstick, adding an extra chic touch to this fashionable ensemble.

Oh my goodness, what a weird day...I kept feeling like I had forgotten to do something, and unfortunately I was right. It was a follow-up blood test, nothing too serious but I should have had it done right away instead of waiting until a week before my next appointment with the family doctor. So that is my plan tomorrow, I am scheduled for an afternoon blood draw, then Wednesday I go to a totally different doctor to have my toenails trimmed and ingrown nails taken care of. From head to toe, this week is about routine maintenance I guess ;) At least the blood results will be ready before I visit that doctor next week, and we can reevaluate and adjust any meds as needed. In these stressful times, I still urge everyone to take care of yourselves in order to stay happy and healthy. I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for SLFO:

Photo 1:
Outfit: ALB BREE gown heels jewels $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: .:AMUI:. "Lorena" - Blue $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Asteria - "Alecia" Top&Skirt - Fatpack $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: !! Julia Style !! Edit Mini Dress $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Brii Underground **MARG LOISIRS STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT $0L SLFO Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Kaijah - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SEDONA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment