Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Divah Style Part Two

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more group gifts from Divah Style to share, because there were simply so many that it deserves more than one post. The group is free to join, and there are 2 midnight mania boards on each side of the wall of group gifts so I suggest giving them a click while you are there too. I am always impressed when a store offers their older group gifts in addition to the newest ones, since not everyone finds out about stores at the same time or maybe a few people lost their inventory somehow and would enjoy a redelivery of sorts. My hope is also to encourage newer residents to visit these stores and get an idea of what SL has to offer, as well as those of us who have been here a while to update their wardrobes and possibly meet a new designer. 


I started my evening in the sporty [C.S]DRESS BRIANA GIFT. This tank style dress comes in eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing, with a 5 color HUD. All the colors have a white stripe down each side, and the number 25 on the right thigh. There is definitely something alluring about this gift, as with all of them really.


Next I slipped into the [C.S]Set Keity, a flirty look whose top and skirt each come in Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. Even the matching heels are included, in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high. I do suggest wearing panties beneath for modesty, since that diagonal hem goes up rather high on the hip and any movement can be revealing. 


We continue to get our flirt on with this next gift, called .:C.S:. Outfit leather Silver. It consists of a top, skirt, and thigh-high boots all comprised of countless straps, each in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. This outfit is sure to get attention, and one of those cleverly crafted looks that would be a nightmare in RL but a dream to wear here in SL.


If you are looking for new lingerie, Divah Style has some of that waiting for you among their group gifts too, like this .:C.S:. Outfit Angela. The bra has a loose ribbon tied around the neck, and it along with the thong and lacy above-knee boots are each provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. 


My final look of the evening is a playful two-piece outfit called [C.S]Set KALY. The top and shorts are each included in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies, with a 10 texture HUD for each. This means you can change them separately, or keep them matching perfectly, your preference. It may have a summery feel to it, but I am certainly eager to visit a tropical SL location soon and will wear this awesome outfit when I do. 

My day was quiet, mostly because my new dose of one of my medications is making me so sleepy. Sometimes it takes a few days for my body to get used to something like this, and I apologize if I seem bland or not quite like myself. I am trying to get extra rest, and trying to stay positive that I will feel better and more alert soon. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Divah Style:

Photo 1:
Dress: [C.S]DRESS BRIANA GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: [C.S]Set Keity $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: .:C.S:. Outfit leather Silver $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Lingerie: .:C.S:. Outfit Angela $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [C.S]Set KALY $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CHRISTMAS HOPE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment