Thursday, January 21, 2021

Key Style

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are going to take a look at some of the group gifts found at the KEY STYLE store, whose group is free to join. They have about a dozen treats waiting for us, various styles and seasons among the tops, skirts, dresses, and even a pair of boots. A few are for the Maitreya body only, while others encompass several sizes so most of us can wear them easily. I encounter this designer at many events across the grid, so it was fun to visit them on their home turf, so to speak. 


My first look this evening is their Mary Dress, which has a HUD so you can choose from 4 designs. The red button gives the satiny look on the left, while the others are various denim (blue, white, or black) trimmed in white lace and held closed in the front by both a zipper and some fun lacing. The gift includes Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes.


I love purple, so you can tell I was happy and grateful to claim this next gift, called Polly. She includes the flirty tank top and layered mini skirt, each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The lower edges of both are trimmed in open weave lace, with a layer of the same on the upper tier of the skirt. I am a fan of the details :)


This is the daring Beverly group gift, a dress whose design resembles a bra top with deep V skirt attached by slender ribbony strands on each side. In sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, it also comes with a HUD so you can choose from 6 color schemes. The tops are on the sheer side and scattered with sparkles, and I think some colors appear more transparent then others. 


I combined two gifts for this particular look, and it is safe to say that I am delighted with the results :) The top is our Beky Top gift, which is sized for the Maitreya body and has a HUD with 6 color choices. It is a versatile gift, and I enjoy the styling of being tied in the front with the ends dangling seductively. It paired really well with the GIULIA MINISKIRT, whose denim and lace combination made me smile. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with a 6 color HUD that tints the denim in various fun hues but keeps the roses a vibrant red. 


My final look of the evening is the charming MARIE OUTFIT. We start with the pretty blue dress, which comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, then we add the strappy sandals in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizes. Next we have sunglasses in a unique style with curved arms, and then we top things off with a hat whose ribbon and flower match the blue perfectly. Please ignore that a bit of my hair is trying to play peekaboo through the hat, LOL, but it is a good reminder that not all hairstyles will play nicely with all hats. Both the hat and sunglasses are unrigged and can be adjusted. 

It is nice to be back to blogging after my day off, and my appointment did not go as poorly as I had feared. The blood results are not as grim as I expected, and I will be making some simple lifestyle changes to help my body find a path to healing. They will be annoying at first as most changes are, but better for me in the long run so I'll just have to do my best to adjust. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from KEY STYLE:

Photo 1:
Dress: KEY STYLE MARY DRESS $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: KEY STYLE POLLY $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: KEY STYLE BEVERLY $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: KS beky top $0L Group Gift
Skirt: GIULIA MINISKIRT $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: KS MARIE OUTFIT $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Serenity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAGGY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment