Saturday, January 23, 2021

Hunting At The Free Dove

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some good news to share, along with free gifts and free hunt prizes. The news is that The Free Dove is bringing back their monthly hunts this year, starting with January's featured designer MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt. There are 5 tiny green giftboxes with red ribbons hiding around The Free Dove location, with 5 at the MY BAGS mainstore, and for the ones I am sharing tonight (all from The Free Dove location) I will suggest searching all around, inside and outside, and even upstairs to find these little treats. The post on the Free Dove's website has a picture of the boxes, plus a guide to what prizes are inside. Before I arrived, I decided I would choose some clothing to wear while showing you the bags, so I picked a designer with a display of several terrific outfits while I was hunting :) That would be FurtaCor, and my link in the ending credits should either bring you directly there or at least provide an arrow from your map to their display. Well, let's get that Blessed By A Dove group tag active and head over to hunt and claim some group gifts!


My first look starts with the ::::FurtaCor::::Dolly Dress, which you can pick up for free at their display with your Free Dove group tag. It comes in a single mesh size that seems to be for the Maitreya body, as that is what I am wearing with a great fit, and has a navy blue background scattered with daisies. In my left hand I am holding one of the hunt prizes, called MY BAGS MY KEY GRAY. It has a built in hold pose, and pretty styling with the key as zipper pull and the gray fur texture trimmed with black. 


Next I changed into the [FurtaCor Female] Desiree Dress group gift, and was quite impressed by its versatility. The dress is provided in eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizing. Its HUD has 12 solid colors and 8 patterns to choose from for the top and skirt (separately) and 12 colors plus a hide option for the sheer skirt layer. On the right I hid that top skirt layer so you can see what it looks like without, very pretty either way! As for the hunt prize, that would be the charming MY BAGS Ma Coquette White. It has a hold pose built in, and a woven texture with white floral trim including a bow on the side. This is one of those cute styles I would definitely enjoy in RL too, as long as it holds my phone and sunglasses of course ;) I think my avi would need lindens and a lip gloss in hers, and maybe some mints and a picture of her and Xan. 


It may be chilly weather in my part of the real world, but I can easily visit anywhere warm in SL that I wish. So when I spotted this :::FurtaCor Female:::Fany Bodysuit (Plain) at their display, I initially thought it was a swimsuit but have since decided it can be both. It includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with a HUD offering 10 split-color choices (black plus another hue) and 5 solid colors. Since I am thinking swimsuit, I figure that we need a nice handy tote bag to carry our essentials for a day of fun in the sun, so I added the hunt prize called MY DUO BAG GREEN. It has a hold pose too, and is trimmed in green to complement the foliage of the floral pattern. This hunt prize also includes a matching hat, but my hair simply does not play well with hats so that part will be an extra surprise when you unpack yours. 


My final look of the evening has a sporty dress called [FurtaCor Female] Herrera Rainbow. This group gift consists of sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, with a HUD offering 15 choices (9 colors with white stripes, 6 colors with rainbow design and contrasting trim). I accessorized with the MY BAGS MY MALEM RED hunt prize, which has an intriguing style that reminds me of flower petals. You can probably tell that it has a hold pose built in like most of these wonderful prizes, and is a nice size that I think of as not too big and not too small, just right :) The golden rope handles match the decoration on the front of the bag, and I do enjoy the mixture of gold and red. 

It's time to do the "weekend is here" happy dance! Several of the vendors at the farmers market I will visit tomorrow have new foods for sale, and I am really eager to try them. One is a couple from Australia who creates delicious baked goods, and they are celebrating Australia Day here in the USA with all their customers :) The weather should be cold but clear, so I am actually looking forward to the warmth of wearing my mask, similar to wearing a scarf I suppose. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from The Free Dove:

Photo 1:
Dress: ::::FurtaCor::::Dolly Dress $0L Free Dove Gift
Bag: MY BAGS MY KEY GRAY $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: [FurtaCor Female] Desiree Dress $0L Free Dove Gift
Bag: MY BAGS Ma Coquette White $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: :::FurtaCor Female:::Fany Bodysuit (Plain) $0L Free Dove Gift
Bag: MY DUO BAG GREEN $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: [FurtaCor Female] Herrera Rainbow $0L Free Dove Gift
Bag: MY BAGS MY MALEM RED $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Serenity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAGGY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment