Saturday, January 2, 2021

Beauty Factory

Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the Beauty Factory store, for a limited time (ends tomorrow!) 50% off sale for the designer's birthday, and the group is free to join for a limited time as well. I am not certain when the group joining fee is supposed to return, but I believe it is $99L, and if you look around the entire room you will see dozens of gifts that might make it worth your while even if you read this post after the free join period ends :) There is a wall with the word Gifts on it, and at first I thought that the gifts were just the photos on that back wall, but the more I clicked around the more I realized that pretty much everything I could see from the center of the room was a present for us! There are dresses, tops, skirts, lingerie, and jewelry among this impressive collection of rewards for group members. The variety and quality are why I am sharing these even if it is not free for much longer. I'd only just found out about the sale and free group join, and had only encountered this store from a few events so I was not all that familiar with them, but I am thrilled that I am now!


My first look of the evening is their .BF. Danny Dress Gift March <3, which has 3 different colors of the dress included. The striking Guava, Holo, and Latex Black versions (guava on the right above, holo left) are each provided in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes, with midriff cutouts and a very short hemline. I think they are materials enabled textures, as they seem to be reflecting the ambient light in my skybox. 


Next I tried on their .BF. Kimi Outfit Purple & Blue, with several pieces crafted for the Maitreya mesh body. The purple and blue outfits are packed separately, and each include the top, skirt, and fishnet shorts to wear beneath the skirt. As you can see, it has more of a sporty look with the shorts, and a flirty style without the shorts. I also couldn't help but notice and admire the furry texture of the fabric, since it looks so soft and touchable.


We crank up the flirt factor here with the .BF. Evangeline Top & Shorts Blush gift. The strapless tube top with cutout, and high cut ruffle-edged shorts each come in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizing, and I find the color to be just as flattering as the style here.


This daring look is the .BF. Vanjie Dress Gift, provided in both the black and pink colors shown above. Each color comes in sizes for BBL, Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya bodies. I am not familiar with BBL yet, but it seems to be a very curvaceous option for those who appreciate that body type. I am all for body positivity and am always fascinated by new mesh bodies or modifications like the petites and flat chested versions, anything to help a wider range of people find a look that suits them. My usual choice of the Maitreya body for blogging is due to its nearly universal popularity among stores and events.


My final look this evening is a mix of sexy and whimsical, as my first thought was mermaid but without a tail ;) This is the .BF. Estela Set Gold, a top and panties each designed for Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya bodies. They have multicolored ruffled seashells linked by draped golden chains, and this would make a very exotic swimsuit or lingerie I would say. I'm sure you can see why it was so important to me to share a sampling of this store's group gifts with all of you!

It was a quiet day here somehow, which is not what I am used to on a New Year's Day but i really did not mind. Either I am more focused on people's safety this year, or I'm just getting old, maybe both LOL. I feel like I have been thinking about things too much, pondering the past or what if's, so I need to snap out of it and dive into the new chapter of life :) I hope you are all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Beauty Factory:

Photo 1:
Dress: .BF. Danny Dress Gift March <3 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: .BF. Kimi Outfit Purple & Blue $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: .BF. Evangeline Top & Shorts Blush $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: .BF. Vanjie Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: .BF. Estela Set Gold $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Soiree - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ELINE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment