Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Egoxentrikax Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post is full of group gifts found at Egoxentrikax, and while they are for different groups, each and every group is free to join. I was very happy with my visit there, and spent a little too much time browsing and picking up demos for future reference ;) My inventory is perhaps fuller than it should be as it is, but that does not always stop me. The gifts are all on the same wall, next to the main entrance, so they are easy to find and there are signs near each to click and join the group if you are not already a member. Just watch local chat for the link :) Then with each group tag active, click the photo of the gift and it will be all yours to enjoy.


First we have the beautiful EGO - Lucy Gown Dress - Group Gift, which is for the store's own group. The gown comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh body sizes. The flowing red skirt is a striking contrast against the white belt and sweetheart strapless bodice. 


Two gifts here, so I will start from the top ;) That would be the EGO - Diana Top Group Gift ::3 Textures which is also for the store's Egoxentrikax group, free to join. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous bodies, and the 3 textures on the HUD are the two shown above plus a racy red option. If you join the Fashion Mesh group, you can also claim the flirty EGO - Caramel Skirt for free. This micro mini skirt has two slender straps on each hip that cross in the back, and there are cute silvery bows on each attachment point. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. 


I kept that skirt on since it is a versatile neutral and I have more tops to share :) This one is the adorable EGO - Lena Top Group Gift for the SL Mesh Body group, and it has a pastel print of unicorns enjoying some tasty looking snacks. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies, plus a fitmesh M for classic avatars. 


Maybe you enjoy shirts with bare shoulders but drop sleeves (like I do), and if so I hope you are in the News.SL group or have another open group slot for it :) The gift for them is this charming EGO - Louisa Shirt Group Gift, in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The lilac color is very flattering, and the details all caught my eye like the multiple zippers and the single button holding the front together. 


My final look of the evening is another top, this time a gift for the free-to-join Paparazzi Fashion Group. The sexy EGO - Zola Top is waiting for you in plenty of mesh body sizes: Alice, Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Star Body, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. It has a delicate floral image on the left, and has both a low cut neck and cropped hemline. All of these tops will look perfect with your favorite jeans, skirts, or pants too, I just appreciated having something from Egoxentrikax to wear them with tonight. 

My house is peaceful again so I am having a decent night, although the hockey game I watched was simply embarrassing for my favorite team. Tomorrow we play the same team, but I am confident it will not be the same results. Speaking of results, I have an appointment with my family doctor to go over the disturbing results of the blood tests I had last week, so I have to get up early and be out for most of the day. This means I am most likely taking tomorrow evening off from blogging, but will be back very soon with as many treats as I can find :) I spent an extra couple of hours this morning tracking down potential leads and taking landmarks with notes, so I have some fun ideas for the next several posts. That is a consistent thing I enjoy about SL, there is always something new to discover. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Egoxentrikax:

Photo 1:
Dress: EGO - Lucy Gown Dress - Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: EGO - Diana Top Group Gift ::3 Textures $0L Group Gift
Skirt: EGO - Caramel Skirt $0L Fashion Mesh Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: EGO - Lena Top Group Gift $0L SL Mesh Body Gift

Photo 4:
Top: EGO - Louisa Shirt Group Gift $0L News.SL Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: EGO - Zola Top $0L Paparazzi Fashion Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Serenity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAGGY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment