Friday, April 16, 2021

Happy Anniversary Redeux

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are headed to Redeux for their 4th anniversary celebration. This round is only a week long and opened on the 14th, so we have until the 21st to visit and claim some terrific group gifts from almost every participating designer. It is a very popular way to celebrate anniversaries or birthdays of events, and one I greatly appreciate as an extra incentive to stop by and do some shopping. The group is free to join, so these treats I am sharing tonight are all absolutely free!


Our gift from zOOm is called Wild Girl Dress, and it lives up to its name with bared shoulders and a bold scale pattern. The gift includes the bra and dress each in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes, and since they are separate pieces you can go even more wild and wear the dress without the bra if you wish. There is also a HUD provided with 6 color options, one of which being the eye-catching ombre seen on the right above. 


This charming look is the Emilia Set Gift from {le fil casse} in a beautiful peach sherbet coloring. The top and skirt are each provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I can't decide which is my favorite feature, the wash of peach to lavender or the feminine frills and bows. 


Next I changed into the gift from Blue Flower, their Falling Leaves Top - Pink. This cropped and tied cutie comes in Freya, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, and Maitreya Petite sizing, with a HUD to choose from print or solid for the main shirt and from among 15 colors for the accents. I certainly had fun experimenting with the HUD to find a look that suited my mood.


Tiar has both male and female gifts for us, which coordinate nicely with each other while providing a positive individual message too. This is their Queen shirt (yes, the guys' goodie says King) which is provided in Freya, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, Legacy Petite, Maitreya, Maitreya Petite, Hourglass, and Hourglass Petite sizing. I have paired this and the previous gift with my favorite jeans that happen to be a marketplace freebie from Delizio. It includes several colors of jeans (this is the blue) in system/BOM layers as well as appliers for Maitreya and Omega. 


For my final look of the evening, I am wearing the Aisha XoXo gift from Faida. This daring dress has such bold slits on each side that it is more like a front and back panel, held together by a pretty gold chain belt. It includes sizes for Legacy and Maitreya mesh bodies. The heart pattern adds romance to the sex appeal of the style. 

It was a busy day since my parents needed our usual Friday dinner to happen tonight (Thursday) instead, thanks to my dad's changing radiation schedule. The only side effect he experiences is tiredness, so as long as it does what it's supposed to do I would say it is worth it. I am still a bit worn out from my second dose, but getting a little better each day. My hockey team finally remembered how to win a game, LOL, and a new player looked very promising. Tomorrow I have more Redeux gifts to show you, then I will return to the Free Dove hunts that I started sharing yesterday :) I am glad I got the group notice that let me know about the Redeux event with just enough time to pass the info along to all of you, while displaying a handful or two of the generous gifts. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from REDEUX:

Photo 1:
Dress: zOOm - Wild Girl Dress $0L Redeux Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: {le fil casse} Emilia Set Gift $0L Redeux Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Blue Flower - Falling Leaves Top - Pink $0L Redeux Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Tiar queen $0L Redeux Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Faida - Aisha XoXo $0L Redeux Group Gift

Pants Photos 3&4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Jane" eyeshadow 05 Fit B $0L Wearable Tester
Hair: TRUTH Eternity - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MUSICA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment