Wednesday, April 14, 2021

TO.KISKI Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the TO.KISKI store, to claim several fantastic group gifts for their free group. I was very impressed by their quality, so I am pleased to share some of their offerings with all of you. 


First I slipped into their TO.KISKI - Francis Mini Dress / Black, a satin mini with a solid back but lace front with twists of satin across it. The gift includes sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Signature Alice, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. 


This ruby colored slip dress is the TO.KISKI - Eva Dress - Red group gift. It comes in eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizing. The sides are slit quite high and tied with delicate bows to hold them together, and I enjoy the lace overlay on the bodice. 


For some flirty lingerie, you will want to claim this lovely TO.KISKI - Megan Lingerie Lila. The romper has spaghetti straps and high cut thighs, with a gathered waist decorated with a beautiful bow in the front. The neckline dips down almost all the way that bow! The gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. I am very impressed by the texturing here, particularly the lace. 


These two gifts are the same design of dress but different colors, so I paired them for one look to show you even more treats in the same post :) On the left is TO.KISKI - Ludmila Party Dress / Sky while the right is the same in Red. They both have luxurious sequin textures and crossed straps that tie behind the neck to create a halter style. Each color comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. 


For my final look of the evening, I changed into the TO.KISKI - Luna Mini Dress - Violet group gift. It consists of Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with the top and skirt connected by beaded straps. There is considerable bare skin, yet everything vital is covered up so it is safe to wear almost everywhere. 

Whew, it has been quite an adventure the past two days! I got dose #2 yesterday afternoon, and wound up with the expected sore arm like dose #1 plus some extra bonus side effects. My stomach is not happy, and I've been really exhausted, feeling warm and achy (head and joints), and unfortunately it seems to be activating a pre-existing condition. I have neuropathy that mostly causes pain and tingling in my hands and feet, and boy oh boy, this is the worst flare I have ever had. Two other people I know who had their 2nd doses within a couple days of mine had very little trouble at all, just the typical arm discomfort, but both are guys and one kindly pointed out that he read from several reliable sources that women get worse side effects. Yay. I would still rather deal with this for a few days than the alternative of catching or spreading the dreaded illness. Depending how I feel tomorrow, I might try to get even more rest and take another day off, but I wanted to check in and let everyone know that I am struggling a bit but am still here ;) I hope you're all having a decent day, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from TO.KISKI:

Photo 1:
Dress: TO.KISKI - Francis Mini Dress / Black $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: TO.KISKI - Eva Dress - Red $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Lingerie: TO.KISKI - Megan Lingerie Lila $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress Left: TO.KISKI - Ludmila Party Dress / Sky $0L Group Gift
Dress Right: TO.KISKI - Ludmila Party Dress / Red $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: TO.KISKI - Luna Mini Dress - Violet $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Jane" eyeshadow 05 Fit B $0L Wearable Tester
Hair: TRUTH Eternity - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MUSICA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment