Wednesday, April 7, 2021

I Love The Gacha Life

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are heading to The Gacha Life, a bimonthly (every 2 months) event that lets you try your luck on gachas and claim some generous group gifts. The group is free to join, and the gifts are inside black bags at each display with a framed image of the gift next to the bag. A selection of those gifts are what I will be sharing tonight, and the best part is that there are even more than the handful I randomly chose to display here :) This round's theme is The Great Outdoors, so the designers let their imaginations run wild and I really enjoyed the selections.


My first look has me daydreaming about summer! It is the *Sexy Style* Karim Outfit 4, and it consists of the bra top (bikini top?) and long skirt each in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. The skirt has such a fun Boho style, like a denim mini skirt with a long scarf attached. 


Time to get flirty with the group gift from GIULIADESIGN called ROSITA 1. Our dress and boots are each included in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, and there is a jewelry set of necklace and matching earrings provided as well. The dress is very lingerie-like with thong panties built in, and there is something so seductive about thigh high boots!


C.Y <3 Fashion has a gift for us called Milly, a pretty pink dress with high-low hem and a floral heart pattern. It includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, plus a pair of black shoes (not shown) that did not quite fit my Maitreya feet and were not adjustable so I couldn't tell what body they are made for. You can just as easily wear a pair of white or pink shoes with it to complete the look if you prefer :)


This gift is both sexy and romantic, thanks to the lace and the plunging back revealing a bit of bum cleavage. It is the Cherie Mini Dress from KEY STYLE, and can be yours for free with your Gacha Life group tag. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with a 3 color HUD so you can customize the look. 


For my final look of the evening, I chose the BlondeQueen gift called BQ::Pink HeartDress:: which comes in a single Maitreya size. I really like the swirly heart pattern on this short halter dress, and the white lines really make the various shades of pink pop. 

It has been a long day, and I found out that my housemate is having company for the upcoming weekend which does not thrill me because the guest's behavior tends to be less than stellar. My healthy food will be shoved aside in the fridge (or possibly thrown out) to make room for cheap beer, and the noise levels will be off the charts. I will do my best to be patient and polite, but will mostly be hiding here in the room with my computer and tv. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for The Gacha Life:

Photo 1:
Outfit: *Sexy Style* Karim Outfit 4 $0L TGL Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: ***GIULIADESIGN***ROSITA1 $0L TGL Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [C.Y <3 Fashion] *Milly*dress pink gift $0L TGL Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: KEY STYLE CHERIE MINI DRESS $0L TGL Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: BlondeQueen BQ::Pink HeartDress::GIFT Maitreya $0L TGL Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Eternity - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAMELA marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment