Saturday, September 24, 2022

Back To BoA

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are back at BoA DeSiGN to see more group gifts and lucky board prizes. The group is currently free to join (possibly for their anniversary) and the group tag allows us access to both plus the midnight mania board. I am really enjoying their style and think these new looks are ideal for the upcoming weekend :)


For my first look this evening I am wearing their BoA DeSiGN Polly group gift. This outfit includes the cardigan and pants to fit Maitreya mesh bodies, as well as a HUD that offers 7 colors for each. The cardigan has a lighter panel that almost looks like a scarf, and the open front could reveal your favorite shirt or bra beneath if you wish to do some layering. 


Another wonderful group gift is the BoA DeSiGN B&W Overalls full Outfit. The strapless shorts romper is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with solid black heels that fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. The pinstripes on the shorts are a fun touch, and I really like the exposed back!


The BoA DeSiGN Save Your Drama Gift certainly brought smile to my face with its cheeky charm :) It says "Save your drama for your Mama" on the front, and I think we've all encountered people who need to take that advice. The top and skirt each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, and Maitreya mesh body sizes. The pleated skirt has a cheerleader feeling to it, especially paired with the cropped tank top.


Over on the lucky boards, I was pleased to win this flirty BoA DeSiGN Lingerie Set. It is a single mesh piece with slender tube bra, detached sleeves, and straps on the hips. There are sizes for Maitreya and Hourglass bodies. Isn't it sexy?


My final look of the evening is also a lucky board gift, called BoA DeSiGN Basic Summer Dress Blue. I was drawn to the yellow butterflies on the peplum of the skirt, and who can resist the midriff cutout? The gift includes sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. 

Hooray for the weekend! :) I have my grandmother's 96th birthday party to go to tomorrow (Saturday) and I am looking forward to it even if I am a bit nervous about the car ride there. My favorite cousins and their wives will be there, and it sounds like lots of relatives I haven't seen in ages (or possibly ever met) will be coming too. I guess it's a good thing the veggie tray I picked out is way bigger than I realized from seeing it online, LOL! I went with the hummus instead of ranch dip, so it should be tasty and relatively healthy. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from BoA DeSiGN:

Photo 1:
Outfit: BoA DeSiGN Polly $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: BoA DeSiGN B&W Overalls full Outfit $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: BoA DeSiGN Save Your Drama Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Lingerie: BoA DeSiGN Lingerie Set $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: BoA DeSiGN Basic Summer Dress Blue $0L Lucky Board Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Doe . Breathe . Flux 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BLOOMS apricot (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment