Thursday, September 22, 2022

Mid-Season Mystery Fair

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we head to the Harambee Mid-Season Mystery Fair, which features sales offers for charity as well as a $3L hunt for fairies and some free gifts for all visitors. There is a nice variety among the offers and gifts, so you should be able to find something for your wardrobe or your home and garden. I also did some hair shopping for a different good cause, so my entire looks this evening have me feeling positive :)


First I tried on the [C.Y<3FASHION]*AGATA" DRESS GIFT, which is a trio of leather dresses with a different color for the top and skirt. I'm wearing the beige & pink on the left, with black & yellow on the right, and the one not shown is brown & black. Each color combo is provided in eBody, Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, flattering in any version :)


I Love Lida has two free gifts waiting for us, one of which is the alluring ILL Diletta dress. There are black and white versions (packed separately) each in sizing for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. They both have a built in belt on the front that is laced like a mini corset, and the deep plunging neckline is a very sexy touch.


Bikinis can be useful year round in SL, like this playful ILL Monica bikini which is our other gift from I Love Lida. There are 4 color versions (blue, blue border, red, and red border) that each fit Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. We also receive a pair of white pasties as a BOM layer, without which our nipples would be peeking through the slender straps of the bra portion. 


I also found a generous free gift at the Emerald Couture display, their EC Raine Dress Gray. This bodycon mini dress is trimmed with scalloped lace at the hem, and decorated with a built in belt just beneath the breasts. It is provided in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Sapphira, and TMP mesh body versions. 


My final look of the evening is the free gift from *ASIA* Fashion called SHARON. This outfit consists of the top and shorts each in eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and TMP sizing, then continues with the shoes to fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. The tied mesh headband is unrigged as I was able to adjust it quite easily, and I am really enjoying the all-black look with different textures and fabrics. The back view of the cross-laced top is just as pretty as the lacy inset of the front, and those shorts are extra brief while covering the essentials ;) I might pair the top with a long skirt at some point just for fun and variety, and the shorts will go well with BOM layer tank tops and even bikini tops. 

Hair note of the night: Doe is having a special sale to help the designer pay for an emergency RL relocation (the housing market is really cutthroat in some areas like hers) and so naturally I did some shopping :) The sidewalk and street are lined with fantastic hairstyles that can be purchased as fatpacks or (here is where I saved lots of $ lindens) special fun packs for $75L each. As always I recommend trying on demos to see what the different fun pack's HUDs are like on the style you're interested in. I would say a few surprised me in a good way, and I am very pleased with my purchases that include the Flux version of Breathe that I'm wearing tonight. It has optional flowers that I chose to hide, although they cascade beautifully down the spiraling ponytail that curls down our back. We get to help a designer afford her new RL home and enjoy savings on gorgeous hair, so that's a win-win!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Mid-Season Mystery Fair:

Photo 1:
Dress: [C.Y<3FASHION]*AGATA" DRESS GIFT $0L Fair Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: I Love Lida ILL Diletta dress $0L Fair Gift

Photo 3:
Bikini: ILL Monica bikini $0L Fair Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Emerald Couture EC Raine Dress Gray $0L Fair Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: *ASIA* SHARON $0L Fair Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Doe . Breathe . Flux 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - NENA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment