Thursday, March 21, 2024

Bluer Than Blue

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm not just tickled pink, I'm tickled blue! That's because I've got group gifts from the BLUE SL Event to share, hence the colorful title of my post. Last time it was Misty Blue, so I'm sticking in the same decade ;) Blame my 70s channel Music Choice which literally played the song just now! The song choices might be a bit melancholy, but the mood at the event is cheerful and generous. There are discounted offers galore, not all in the color blue (you'll notice the gifts I'm sharing are not blue) but it is a suggested theme so you can find some azure hued offerings. The current round is open until the 8th of April, so take your time and browse the wares, check out demos where applicable, and enjoy!


My first look this evening is the perfect combination of sexy and edgy :) It's our V-Twins (Gothicat) - Black Moon Outfit, a free group gift that is packed with possibilities. The dress comes in Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes, while the boots are in versions with or without wings to fit Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn. The garters also fit Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, as well as a Maze version of each body size. We also receive the fishnet stockings in a BOM layer, easy peasy to add to our outfit :) The included HUD has tabs for each section, with 12 textures for the dress, 11 for the bows, 2 for the boots, 2 for the strings, and 3 metals each for boots and garters. The bows and boots are mainly shades of black, which is intriguing because I think sometimes people forget just how many shades there really are. You remember real quick if you try to match random black shoes to another brand's black pants or skirt! 


If you still crave some green (can't blame you, it's a great color) then be sure to claim our La Feminique - Amelia St Pats gift :) This outfit includes both top and skirt each in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. The top is decorated with a trio of seasonal gnomes, and there is a fun gold coin with lucky clover on it on our skirt. I also really wanted to show off the rear view so you could see the great seams and back pockets, as I'm a sucker for details like that.


I kept the skirt on because it was an ideal pairing for our gift from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. called IRISH(ish) Tee. Why yes, as a matter of fact I did giggle at this :) Growing up attending Catholic school with many kids of Irish heritage, and having a distinctly not-Irish last name (German, but I am Italian on my mom's side which was the Catholic side) I was definitely one of those who identified as "Irish for a day" in mid-March. This shirt would have come in very handy :) It comes in 5 standard mesh sizes as well as eBody Classic, eBody Reborn, Waifu, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Lara X Petite, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body versions which is the brand's updated set of sizes after surveying their customers. I also love the unpacker HUD that lets you deliver just the size you need at the moment, then hang onto the HUD for future use.


My next flirty look is the Tastic-Lizzy Set Fatpack, a thoughtful group gift with much appreciated versatility :) The top and shorts each come in Erika, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizing, with a HUD offering 15 textures each for top and shorts, plus 11 colors each for the top ties and shorts edge. So you can really customize this with some fun prints and then match them with solid colors for the trim. I think the vibrant ones I chose here are delightful, but there are plenty of other types among the beauties.


Tastic's shorts make another appearance in my final look this evening, to help me show off the BQ::Hello Spring T-Shirt:: GIFT from BlondeQueen. The image on the front of the shirt is just fantastic, daisies and dandelions decorating the word Spring with a couple of winged friends as I see a butterfly and a ladybug enjoying the season too. In sizes for eBody Reborn, Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, the top is slightly cropped in the front but longer in the back for an intriguing style. I'm definitely glad spring is here, even if my allergies are not ;) SL is always safe from pollen though!

I had to laugh at my notes for the day's outing, to be dissected during therapy, which include a notation that I only screamed twice. I'm undecided if that is an improvement or not, as one should not be crying out in terror just from being in a car, but that's agoraphobia for ya. Honestly it went decently well overall, I just had a few extra stressful situations like a car turning in front of us. No humans or vehicles were harmed, and that is what I need to train my brain to focus on as the takeaway from the day :) Tomorrow I have a phone call visit with my family doctor, about which I have very little opinion since nothing has really changed since last time. I hope you all have a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from BLUE SL Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: V-Twins (Gothicat) - Black Moon Outfit $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: La Feminique - Amelia St Pats $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. IRISH(ish) Tee $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Tastic-Lizzy Set Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: BlondeQueen BQ::Hello Spring T-Shirt:: GIFT $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Lullaby - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment