Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Bunny Hunt Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post is a fun exploration of the Hunts & Hints group's current hunt, the Bunny Hunt, which in addition to $10L - $25L prizes features some fantastic free group gifts at many of the stores. I am all about the group gifts tonight, so I should probably mention that the group is free to join and you can click a sign at the headquarters to get a notecard of hunt keys and landmarks. The hunt keys show you the prizes and in some cases the prices, very helpful in deciding what to search for :) The prizes are hidden inside red and blue striped eggs, while the group gifts we are looking at tonight are in cute giftboxes with Happy Easter in various colors, tied with a bright orange ribbon and bow. 


It always makes sense to start at the headquarters or office of any hunt that has one, and especially in this case since there is a group gift awaiting :) This is the *Hints&Hunts* GIFT Bunny Hunt 2024 FEMALE (yes that means there is also a male gift!) which was designed by Shining. The flirty bikini has a separate bra top and thong panty that each fit Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. There is also a HUD with 5 texture choices for each, to mix and match as you desire. I'd also like to mention that the Valentine hunt group gift is still available in this same room, and I hadn't been here yet then so I was/am very happy for the opportunity to pick that up as well.


Next I slipped into the DANI Spring Tube Dress Bunny Hunt Gift, from the store I knew initially as Designs by Danielle so I'm not sure if she is renaming as DANI or just abbreviating lately :) This beautiful spring plaid is cut low at the neckline and has a short hem particularly in the rear, so it has considerable flirt factor. There are sizes for Erika, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies included. 


Another wonderful gift can be found at *Shining* in their giftbox, called Cris Dress. It is a sweet strapless dress trimmed in lace, both across the bodice and in two fun sections on the skirt. We receive sizing for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Reborn, Juicy Rolls, and Waifu mesh bodies, as well as a HUD with 4 lovely textures to choose from. I'm very grateful to this designer for both this gift and the one I showed you first from the hunt HQ!


Here comes Magpie Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail...you wouldn't even necessarily get the bunny vibe from the front view of our Blackstone - Nicole Set - Fatpack gift, but the view from behind tells the tail tale if you choose to wear it :) The gift consists of the tube top, shorts, suspenders, tail, and tie that each fit Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. To make it a fatpack, it also includes a HUD that has 10 colors for each of the 5 pieces, and 4 metals each for the shorts and suspenders. Once bunny season is over, you can easily wear this without the tail if you prefer, and you can swap out the sheer tube top for something more solid if modesty is a concern. This is a versatile delight of a gift!


My final look of the evening comes from MELODY, and is their stunning LUCA FATPACK dress. Strapless seems to be my accidental theme of the night, at least when it comes to the amazing dresses I've found to share :) Luca here will fit Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, and comes with a 20 color HUD to allow you to select your favorite hue. The ones I chose aren't very seasonal, but that was kind of my point I guess, to demonstrate that it will work for any time of year. Those peekaboo holes are a real eye-catcher, don't ya think?

Watching your favorite team losing in overtime is truly frustrating, and probably even more so when you are already tired and slightly crabby. That was my evening, lol, and my afternoon included a quick trip to the local park where I saw some dogs enjoying the last sunny day we're going to have for a while. I'm dyeing my hair at home tomorrow, which I haven't done for at least 20 years (myself at home that is, I've let the pros do it but the anxiety does not want me to sit that long in a salon right now) so it will be a challenge for sure. I got a demi-permanent one with no ammonia, so it might not do much since I've never tried this type before. It will help me look forward to going to the farmers market again and being seen by all those people, lol, unless it comes out awful and I have to hide it under a hat or something ;) Home kits are usually pretty foolproof though. I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Bikini: *Hints&Hunts* GIFT Bunny Hunt 2024 FEMALE $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: DANI Spring Tube Dress Bunny Hunt Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: *Shining* GIFT Cris Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Blackstone - Nicole Set - Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: MELODY LUCA FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective - Audacious - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment