Hiya everyone! Tonight is a part two from last night, the daily calendar of group gifts from Cremosas store. These are all for their free group, and each date's gift actually consists of 2 (older from a prior round and brand new) so there are lots of generous goodies waiting for us :) I've always been so grateful for their kindness in helping people look chic on a budget, particularly useful when RL isn't getting any more affordable these days. So I enjoy being able to share these gifts and invite you to do some shopping here as well to support the designer :)
My first look of the evening is our Cremosas - A 2 gift. This sporty treat includes the top and shorts each in sizes for Lara X, Legacy, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. There are fun white stripes down the sides of each, and I must admit that the short shorts do give us a cheeky rear view ;)
I've never seen a swimsuit quite like the Cremosas - A 10 gift, and I must say I am absolutely a fan! The triangular openings on the top remind me of a bowtie or an hourglass, and the silky fabric texture is always a plus. This treat includes Lara X, Legacy, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizing, which is fairly standard for these current gifts.
The weekend is here, and if you need a flirty going-out dress, I suggest the Cremosas - A 14 gift. Day 14's dress has a single long sleeve and a playful skirt that is tied on one side and held together with three straps on the other hip. We receive sizes for Lara X, Legacy, Bombshell, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies, so this fits lots of popular brands and even accommodates the extra bosomy Bombshell.
Cremosas - A 19 is a flirtatious pairing of strapless top and ruffled skirt with built in panties. Like all of these gifts, it definitely looks fantastic in blue :) There are Lara X, Legacy, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes included of each, and I would be tempted to mix and match with other gifts if the mood struck me.
For my final look of the night, I am really cranking up the sex appeal with our Cremosas - A 15 gift! This slip of a dress has a dramatic opening showing cleavage and navel, while the sides of the skirt are also notched for flashes of both hips. The golden chains hold things together, and I love the one in the center that has a heart charm dangling just above the belly button :) This beauty is provided in Lara X, Legacy, Bombshell, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizing.
Whew, I am ready for a busy weekend but I'm also going to try to get some extra rest if I can. The weather will be cloudy but a comfy temperature for the farmers market tomorrow, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we don't lose power again like we did yesterday and today. It's getting frustrating for sure. Therapy on Sunday should be interesting, lol, as I'm probably going to wind up venting quite a bit. It might help since the therapist can guide me to a more productive and positive way of looking at things :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!
Credits:
All Group Gifts from Cremosas Store:
Photo 1:
Outfit: Cremosas - A 2 $0L Group Gift
Photo 2:
Outfit: Cremosas - A 10 $0L Group Gift
Photo 3:
Dress: Cremosas - A 14 $0L Group Gift
Photo 4:
Outfit: Cremosas - A 19 $0L Group Gift
Photo 5:
Dress: Cremosas - A 15 $0L Group Gift





No comments:
Post a Comment