Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Khaos Kreations

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we're visiting the Khaos Kreations store, which is relatively new to me so I'm glad to have the opportunity to visit them. Their group is free to join, and this location has 2 lucky chairs as well as a shelving unit full of group gifts for us to enjoy :) We need to right click each one and pay $1L, but it's automatically refunded while the gift is delivered to us. It creates a record of the transaction so we can easily get a redelivery if necessary, and I'm guessing if the designer updates the item in the future they can send out the update to everyone who has the original version. I hung out for a while without much luck on those chairs, but I've got plenty of generous group gifts to share :)


My first look is the [.KK.] Lana Dress - Sequins V2 group gift. It makes me want to go dancing because of the lush layers, and you can see a tiny glimpse on the front left (my left, photo right) of the skirt where it catches the light in my skybox :) This beauty is provided in Classic, Curvy, Erika, Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes. 


Nothing says summer quite like a good swimsuit, and the [.KK.] Delphine Bikini - Daisies group gift is a perfect example of that! The top is a bandeau that wraps around and ties in the back with long solid colored bow, trailing down to flutter over the bottom. Both pieces also have slender straps with beads at the tips, such a flattering design :) We receive sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Lara X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies.


Next I had some fun with a grassy hued group gift called [.KK.] Vespa Dress - Green. In addition to the dress we also receive a C-string, both in Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Perky, Reborn, Waifu, and Star mesh bodies. The long sleeved bodycon dress has some playful cutouts beneath the arms and on each hip, and I think it will really help us stand out in a crowd. 


The [.KK.] Olivia Tied-Up Dress - Purple Heats 2 group gift has two options for underclothing so you can adjust the look to suit you. The dress, C-string, and thong are each provided in sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, Lara X, Reborn, Juicy, and Waifu, with a HUD for the panties/c-string offering 24 colors and 5 metals. I'm wearing the C-string here, but the thong's side strings will be visible through the opening in the front so it is fun to be able to change up that color.


One last peek for the evening, this charming gift is our [.KK.] Layla Skulls - Goth dress. There is a heart shaped c-string and a thong (both black) along with the dress, each in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. Also included are matching heels for Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya, which is why you don't see any here on my Legacy feet ;) The designer included a notecard apologizing that the shoes she used were not offered in a Legacy size but she really wanted to provide them in the ones that were available. I love the high-low skirt layer of sheer lace, and I'm absolutely hanging onto this for Halloween season too! 

I wound up with a little calendar shuffling today, gaming with friends tonight instead of Thursday, and it was unexpected but fun as always :) I love when we point out things each other may have missed about the game, like a random new character showing up even without a cabin so no place to stay. They usually don't do that, but the update a few days ago apparently made it happen without telling us there would even be new characters. Now I'm a little tired but at least I had a good time :) I hope you're all having a pleasant day, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Khaos Kreations:

Photo 1:
Dress: [.KK.] Lana Dress - Sequins V2 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bikini: [.KK.] Delphine Bikini - Daisies $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [.KK.] Vespa Dress - Green $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [.KK.] Olivia Tied-Up Dress - Purple Heats 2 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [.KK.] Layla Skulls - Goth $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective Clarity - Essential
Skin: enLight RUE 5-Satin, Xtreme Model Skin 5-Satin & nipple covers
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7.1)
Poses: Various Sets from [piXit] or Verocity

No comments:

Post a Comment