Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got some gifts for the Designer News group, which is free to join, from various stores all across the grid. This type of multi-designer group is such fun to explore, with posts to tell us about sales and new releases, as well as the group gifts that many designers will offer in their stores. If you're like me, you will see notices from brands you know and love, and you'll find some new-to-you designers who are ready to impress :) Ready to see what I've found?
Our first stop is Nyxa Atelier, where their gorgeous NY ASYMMETRICAL SPARKLE is our gift. This store actually is new-ish to me, as I'd shared a fantastic pair of mesh nails from them in June from an event. This dress comes in sizes for Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a HUD that lets us pick from 10 lovely dark hues. The deep colors show off the texture beautifully, and I find it also draws attention to that unique style with open left side.
I also couldn't resist the .:AMUI:. "Joy" Dress - 11 group gift, one of several for various groups. The single sleeved minidress looks stunning in metallic argyle with fishnet sleeve and waist. It is provided in Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn mesh body sizes. I hope I'm correct in calling that pattern argyle, which is a type of plaid but I think usually plaid is horizontal and vertical rather than tilted for the diamond shapes we see here.
Next we see the =Suna Designs= gift called S-Heliya dress red. This formfitting dress has a daring side slit on the skirt, and a sheer lacy bust that made me grateful for the nipple covers I'm wearing ;) They would be visible otherwise, so I do recommend pasties if you are wearing this to a non-adult rated destination. The dress will fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Pushup Nerido, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Juicy, and Mounds mesh bodies and mods. This particular shade of red makes me think of a chili pepper!
Now let's head to [C.Y<3 Fashion] to grab their adorable "Milly" dress gift :) It's actually a pair of dresses, pink and black versions, which are each included in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. Also provided but not shown are a pair of black shoes that fit Slink feet. The pink version is rather romantic with its pattern of hearts and flowers, don't you think?
My final look of the night comes from BlondeQueen - their playful BQ::Girly Crop Top & Mini Skirt:: 2 colors set. The front says "girl gang" in fun script, and each top and skirt comes in olive/brown tartan or plum tartan. All of those are designed for Gen X Curvy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The wording on the front of the olive/brown tartan is in a pretty caramel color, which stands out as nicely as the hot pink on the plum tartan top :)
I had a hard time getting decent sleep (kept waking up for no reason) but my support group session went well tonight, so I am doing okay. I think it's been about a year now that I've been part of that group, and I am grateful for the chance to talk things over with people who are also dealing with anxiety and agoraphobia. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!
Credits:
Photo 1:
Dress: Nyxa Atelier NY ASYMMETRICAL SPARKLE $0L Group Gift
Photo 2:
Dress: .:AMUI:. "Joy" Dress - 11 $0L Group Gift
Photo 3:
Dress: =Suna Designs= S-Heliya dress red $0L Group Gift
Photo 4:
Dress: [C.Y<3 Fashion] "Milly" dress gift $0L Group Gift
Photo 5:
Outfits: BlondeQueen BQ::Girly Crop Top & Mini Skirt:: 2 colors $0L Group Gift





No comments:
Post a Comment