Hiya everyone! Tonight I was indeed feeling a little sassy, so I visited the *BSASSY* store to see what's new there. Their group is free to join, and the first gift you'll find is in front of the desk on the main/first floor. Then you can either walk up 2 flights of stairs or use the teleporter board to go to the third floor, where there is an entire room dedicated to group gifts :) I've shared some before and will probably do so in the future too, but since there are monthly gifts going back to 2018 there are plenty of options whenever I do. This store is a longtime favorite for their wide range of styles and their generosity.
We're starting the post with the newest gift that I mentioned being the one located on the main floor, called *BSASSY* AUG 26 GG COMPLETE OUTFIT. The fun part is that this entire outfit is one piece, from top to flowing pants to even the footwear :) The gift includes Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes.
Up on the 3rd floor I found a similarly easy to wear treat, the *BSASSY* GROUP GIFT MAY 26 JUMPER AND HEELS. It's another all in one outfit, and comes in the same sizes as the first one I shared. This time we have a sleek halter neckline, mauve belt, and the shoes are hard to see in these photos but they are light mauve to match the belt. I can't resist the ability to put on an entire outfit at once with just a couple of clicks :)
*BSASSY* FEB 26 GROUP GIFT DRESS AND BOM STOCKINGS is just the right gift if you need something sexy to wear just about anywhere. The dress comes in sizing for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Nhumana, Reborn, and Waifu bodies, while the fishnet stockings with side seams are a BOM layer. The vines with pink hearts decorating them are a fun nod to Valentine's Day since it was a February gift, but not something that would prevent you from wearing them any other time of year. The stockings come down to our ankles, so that might influence your choice of footwear; I'm thinking boots if you want to hide that bottom seam or high heels to accentuate it.
Next I switched into the *BSASSY* JULY 25 GROUP GIFT DRESS, a soft beige beauty with bare shoulders and a short skirt with sheer polka-dotted layer. I love the way that top layer matches the puffy sleeves, very cute touch! Open this gift and you'll find Lara X, Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Reborn, Juicy, and Waifu body sizes inside.
It's fairly unusual for me to have an entire blog post with all neutral colors, and it wasn't intentional but I am still getting a kick out of it :) Our final look here is called *BSASSY* JANUARY 25 GROUP GIFT DRESS, and has lots of lace to soften the edges of the dark black coloring. There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Lara X, Legacy, Bombshell, Reborn, Juicy, and Waifu mesh bodies provided. The bodice and sleeves have an embossed look to their lace, while the skirt is trimmed in an open weave of a different style that certainly caught my attention :) The short hem will probably attract others' attention as well, a different story indeed.
Whew, it was chilly in here but now it is starting to get warm again, so weird. My weekend was busy but good, starting with the very enjoyable farmers market trip Saturday. There was an occasional vendor who made an unscheduled appearance, so surprise pierogis, yay! Therapy was decent, and I've got a few things planned for the upcoming week that should be helpful. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!
Credits:
All Group Gifts from *BSASSY*:
Outfit: *BSASSY* AUG 26 GG COMPLETE OUTFIT $0L Group Gift
Photo 2:
Outfit: *BSASSY* GROUP GIFT MAY 26 JUMPER AND HEELS $0L Group Gift
Photo 3:
Dress: *BSASSY* FEB 26 GROUP GIFT DRESS AND BOM STOCKINGS $0L Group Gift
Photo 4:
Dress: *BSASSY* JULY 25 GROUP GIFT DRESS $0L Group Gift
Photo 5:
Dress: *BSASSY* JANUARY 25 GROUP GIFT DRESS $0L Group Gift





No comments:
Post a Comment