Saturday, September 5, 2026

Simply the Best

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we get to see some wonderful gifts for the Best stores and designers group, which is free to join. The notices are full of helpful info about new releases and special sales, while all the participating designers have the option to put a gift out in their main store for the group. It's always exciting to explore and see what's new in all of these locations, whether they are new to me or old favorites.


For my first look I've visited ~Rany~ and happily claimed their Wella Outfit FATPACK gift. Its corset and pants are all packed by color (black, blue, nude, peach, violet, and yellow for each) in sizing for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies. I'm wearing the blue corset and peach pants on the left, with the black corset and violet pants making an appearance on the right :) You can easily wear either piece with other items in your inventory too, so they are quite versatile as well as stylish.


As a matter of fact I'm wearing the black pants from the Rany gift here with our *Arcane Spellcaster* Top Katyna bright Red gift. It is truly lovely with that halter style and ruffled lace band to match the pretty little collar. There are sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, Lara X, and Reborn mesh bodies included. Please note that there are many other colors of this cutie for various other groups, so if red isn't your favorite color or you just want to collect them all (I wouldn't blame you!) see if you are a member of any of the other groups.


If you stop by [Diesel Deluxe] you can pop into their gift room for the Melani Outfit Top + Skirt 10. This fun look is actually worn as one piece with different textures on the top and skirt sections, each adorned with white bows that add a little something special. We receive Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, and Waifu sizes in this thoughtful gift. Again there are many gifts available here for various groups, so have fun checking them all out!


I absolutely could not resist sharing the ART & FASHION - DEMONS MINI DRESS gift once I read the front! It reads "I have the power to conquer all my demons." and believe me, I can only hope that I personally do. The calming shades of blue are making me think of the sky, freeing and wide open to possibilities :) Our dress has crisp rectangular cutouts and comes in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. 


My final look of the night can be all yours for visiting V8 Underground with the group tag active. It's called **DINA HABISHI SALMON RISQUE STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT** and can help us hold onto summer a little longer with a fun tropical feel. The bra, panties, skirt, and heels are all provided in Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and we also receive a HUD with solid and pattern options for each piece. I love the salmon color, both as the solid hue and as the background color for our gorgeous floral pattern. The fans in the design make me think it's an Asian nod, and they just generally add to the beauty. 

Are we all ready for the weekend? I think I am, and the farmers market tomorrow will be relatively quiet (no food truck) but one of my favorite vendors will be back after her Alaskan cruise. I can't wait to hear all about it :) Dinner with my parents was nice, and I'll have to wait and see if they decide to go to the farmers market when I do since they might skip it this week. I hope you all have an amazing weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: ~Rany~ Wella Outfit FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: *Arcane Spellcaster* Top Katyna bright Red $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [Diesel Deluxe] Melani Outfit Top + Skirt 10 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: ART & FASHION - DEMONS MINI DRESS $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: V8 Underground **DINA HABISHI SALMON RISQUE STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT** $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective Forgiven - Essential
Skin: enLight RUE 5-Satin, Xtreme Model Skin 5-Satin & nipple covers
Ring: ~~ Ysoral ~~  .:  Luxe Wedding Ring Lore:. 
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
Poses: Various Sets from [piXit] or Verocity

No comments:

Post a Comment