Monday, September 14, 2026

Happy Swankiversary

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post shows off several more group gifts from the Swank Event and their 12th anniversary round. Just make sure you have the free group's tag active and click all the glass and gold globes you can find at many of the 200+ booths. They won't even distract you from the wonderful shopping :) We have two floors to explore, with a little something for everyone so be sure to invite your friends as well. 


My first look is the playful [If Design] Siane gift. It includes the bodysuit and tiny skirt in sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Lara X, Reborn, Juicy, and Waifu mesh bodies each. There's also a HUD provided with 15 colors apiece for the bodysuit, laces, metals, and skirt, just click the words on the left side of the HUD. There are also arrows to adjust the alpha up and down, so each piece can be made sheer if you wish.


Next I've changed into the lovely [Enchantress] Rian Body Gift, which also caused me a bit of a mystery ;) I saw it as a top and panties that are linked by a crossed belt, and was not seeing the sheer midriff; yet it somehow appeared in my photos like a ghost! LOL! I honestly like it both ways, and I kept playing with the HUD which offers 20 colors each for the main, middle, and belt. The bodysuit fits Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. I really need to try it on again to find out if the middle will become visible, like I could see it briefly become solid gray while the new color rezzed but then went invisible. SL is full of mysteries sometimes :)


I may have fallen in love again...with this amazing gift! The *HH* Diaz Cocktail Dress Barbies Revenge from HAWKER'S HOUSE is a gorgeous slip dress in fitmesh sizes S, M, and L, as well as Freya, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh body sizing. I adore the purple to pink ombre and those fun diagonal pinstripes. 


Three cheers for the ANNA[Beth Dress]Gift since it's giving me strong cheerleader vibes :) The high necked sleeveless top has an image that says Sakuneko blog on it, and pleated skirts are such a throwback to my Catholic school days that it makes me smile. We receive Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn sizes in this gift.


For my final look tonight, I'm feeling flirty in the Dark Angel . Hope Set Blue gift. The top and skirt are separates, and we can choose from Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, and Waifu bodies from the unpacking HUD. That way you don't have to deliver all the sizes at once and clog up your inventory :) I always hold onto those HUDs in case I want to use a different body in the future though.

I think the weekend felt long, but not in a bad way by any means. The farmers market was really fun, not many vendors but the ones who were there were all enjoying the nice weather just like I was. I'm probably going to go out on Tuesday that will mean an evening off from blog, but it is something positive and progress is a good thing. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from SWANK Event 12th Anniversary:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [If Design] Siane $0L SWANK Group

Photo 2:
Bodysuit: [Enchantress] Rian Body Gift $0L SWANK Group

Photo 3:
Dress: HAWKER'S HOUSE *HH* Diaz Cocktail Dress Barbies Revenge $0L SWANK Group

Photo 4:
Dress: ANNA[Beth Dress]Gift $0L SWANK Group

Photo 5:
Outfit: Dark Angel . Hope Set Blue $0L SWANK Group

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Verse - Essential
Skin: enLight RUE 5-Satin, Xtreme Model Skin 5-Satin & nipple covers
Ring: ~~ Ysoral ~~  .:  Luxe Wedding Ring Lore:. 
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7.1)
Poses: Various Sets from [piXit] or Verocity

No comments:

Post a Comment