Saturday, December 26, 2015

Designer Showcase Gifts

Hiya everyone! I visited the Designer Showcase finally, and this round (ending soon, the 28th, so hurry!!) has some excellent deals for you to enjoy along with a slew of fun group gifts. The group is free to join, and you can find some of the gifts at the individual displays (Entice and LivGlam are two with gifts at their setups) and LivGlam has several gifts under the tree in the middle. Now one thing I appreciate about LivGlam is that they usually provide HUDs with various texture choices for their outfits. Versatility makes me happy :) So let's have a look or several, shall we?

This lovely dress is called [LG] Living in Danger, and comes with the usual mesh sizes along with a HUD for 5 texture choices. Naturally as a bird person I am drawn to the peacock feather pattern, but the abstract is very pretty as well. The shape of this style is unusual and I do like unique things :)

Another beautiful gift from LivGlam is this Feel Right dress from their fall 2014 collection. The HUD provided has 3 textures for the top, so I decided to go ahead and show you all 3. Don't even ask me to choose a favorite, I changed my mind a dozen times while taking these photos on which one I like best! That sexy low neckline makes even my modestly bosomed avatar look curvy, so flattering.

Need a little more color in your wardrobe? This gift from LivGlam is Tiger in the Night, and is a separate top and skirt with several mesh sizes for each. The HUD changes the color of both at once, 3 buttons which result in either combo shown, or a monochrome black/grey version if you prefer. I myself am enjoying the dazzling splashes of color, along with the golden chains for straps.

If you want to go somewhere wintry in SL and need something eye-catching to wear, I highly recommend LivGlam's gift called Liberty Street. There are 6 textures to choose from on this HUD, 2 colors for each of 3 patterns so I am showing you an example from each pattern. I love the style of this one, from the cute bow to the plush faux fur collar. (Yes, in my mind it is faux, LOL, no matter what was intended by the designer!)

My nail note of the night is also a Designer Showcase group gift, this one being from Entice and called Possession Nails HUDs in Solids. There are 7 colors with a very subtle pattern, quite lovely and versatile. 

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, perhaps relaxing after some busy days...I am still resting my injured foot and randomly smiling over the new memories made the past few days. Even the ones that wouldn't normally be considered good can still be amusing if you were in the right company :) Magical magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from The Designer Circle event:

Photo 1:
Dress: [LG] Boutique-[ SPRING14] Living in Danger Bagged 1 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [LG] Boutique-Fall 2014 Feel Right Bagged 1 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [LG] Boutique-Fall 2014 Tiger In The Night Bagged 1 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Coat: [LG] Boutique-Fall 2014 Liberty Street Bagged 1 $0L Group Gift


Nails: Entice - Possession Nails HUDs - Solids $0L Group Gift

Hair: TRUTH Freya - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Gisella GG FEB. Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment