Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Midwinter Fair Gifts

Hiya everyone! I stumbled upon a sign in a store for the Midwinter Fair and decided to visit on a whim, and so glad I did because I found some lovely items including some free gifts to share :) I'm afraid I am doing it again, showing you things that are only available for a limited amount of remaining time, and I apologize for that. The Midwinter Fair is wrapping up tomorrow, the 31st, so if you haven't been yet I urge you to hurry. There are new releases, sales, gachas, and gifts can be found scattered among all those areas.

I found lots of beautiful jewelry in the gifts I picked up, the first one I'm showing is this Princess Necklace from *MIRUS*. The colors are stunning, and there is a lot going on with this detailed style with the bold horns and studs balanced by the delicate chains and cross.

If you need a pretty pair of winter earrings, look no further than the Hopscotch stall where you will find this lovely gift :) They are big enough to show details like glimmers of icy blue among the white.

I certainly expected the midwinter theme to include plenty of snowflakes, and was not disappointed with the creative ways they have been interpreted to jewelry. This is the gift from Glamorous Sin, a pale gold necklace artfully crafted with multiple sizes of snowflakes and gorgeous marquis cut gems that look to be amethysts. 

For a different take on a snowflake necklace, please visit the OXIDE stand for this generous free gift. A single snowflake in a deeper shade of gold, with adornment in the center for a bit of sparkle.

If you are wondering about what I was wearing while showing these off, here is a better look at the full ensemble, a $1L hunt prize from Fi's Creations. The hunt is the amusingly named Same Ol' Sh*t Different Year, and runs until the 16th so you have plenty of time to explore their blog and pick up the prizes you like. Fi's is #3 in the hunt, and includes the top/skirt as one mesh piece in several sizes along with the coordinated legwarmers in system layers. They are designed to stop above mesh feet it seems, no interference with my Slinks, and the outfit looks great without them too. 

No nail note tonight as I just went with the Slink basic HUD, a simple French manicure from their default choices. I hope this post finds you all doing well, having a nice day/evening, and magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits: 
All gifts from the Midwinter Fair:

Photo 1:
Necklace: *MIRUS* Gift Princess Necklace $0L Gift

Photo 2:
Earrings: *~*HopScotch*~* Snowflake Earrings GIFT $0L

Photo 3:
Necklace: Glamorous Sin -  Winter Necklace - Ice $0L Gift

Photo 4:
Necklace: OXIDE Midwinter Necklace $0L Gift

Photo 5:

Outfit: Fi's Creations - Party Dress/Legwarmers $1L Hunt Prize #3

Hair: TRUTH Trinity - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment