Tuesday, December 29, 2015

XMas Station Gifts

Hiya everyone! I got a group notice last night (from Kamiri) informing me about the XMAS STATION gifts for the Maitreya Gifts, Sales and News group (MGSN) all waiting under a Christmas tree, 25 in all. Despite not having a Maitreya body, or any mesh body for that matter, I headed there to see what was there, and I am so glad I did! I found plenty of presents to work with the classic avatar as well as mesh bodies, and my Slink feet and hands weren't neglected either. Just join their free group by clicking one of the many signs near the tree, and here's a glimpse of what you can find...

My first look is a dress from It's Gau, their Daiana Gold Dress, which comes in 5 standard sizes plus a fitmesh version, along with a system layer for the lace top beneath (neckline and sleeves) with appliers for TMP, Omega, and a multi HUD for Slink, Belleza, and Maitreya. Plenty of options there for a wide range of mesh bodies :)

I love this gift, and want to wear it all winter! This gorgeous coatdress and matching shoes are from Desire, called Elegant White and Black Coat. Details always catch my attention, like the laced up back that would certainly create the lovely silhouette you see from the front. The shoes fit my Slink high feet perfectly, and I know that size works for a few other feet too. 

This lovely dress is from Busty Boutique, and comes in a Maitreya fitted mesh size that as you can see, works well with my regular shape which usually takes a S or M size mesh. Also included, those pretty black heels!

Angel Jewelry has placed a fantastic gift under the tree for us, a complete outfit! This includes the one piece mesh outfit (jumpsuit and cropped jacket attached) in standard sizes, plus duo pair stilettos in red, two different necklaces (both shown), and the earrings shown too. I love the pleats at the end of the pant legs, they just add a little something extra.

I told myself that I wasn't going to blog any more items specifically for Christmas, so I guess I need to put myself on the naughty list but I just couldn't resist. This is our gift from TREND, their Fluffy Knit Christmas Set "Naughty" in Green, and includes the top and skirt each in standard fitmesh sizes and Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizes. My shoes are another great present from beneath the tree, this time from ROC. They include Slink and Maitreya sizes, and a HUD for 12 color options.

Nail note of the night: La Boheme has a gift under the tree as well, their LB Christmas Spirit nails in 10 lovely colors and 3 HUDs for Slink, Omega, and Maitreya. You know I am a fan of theirs so I was excited to see that they were a part of this event too.

Busy evening, I got my toe checked out and it is healing well but I'll still be taping it and resting it as much as possible. Doctor's orders :) Evening appointments can really throw off my day, but I'm glad to be here and it's all good. Hope you are all having a nice day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the XMAS STATION:

Photo 1:
Dress: *It's Gau* Daiana Gold Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress/Shoes: .::D::.Elegant White and Black Coat $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress/Shoes: Busty Boutique Xmas station $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: complete outfit :::Happy Holiday:::Aj $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: TREND - FLUFFY KNIT CHRISTMAS SET (NAUGHTY) "GREEN" GIFT $0L Group Gift
Shoes: ROC gift sexy high heel $0L Group Gift

Nails: La Boheme [LB Christmas Spirit] OMNI Set - Slink Omega Maitreya $0L Group Gift

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment