Wednesday, December 9, 2015

'Tis the (Advent) Season

Hiya everyone! It is a lovely Wednesday in SL, and I have lots of great Advent calendar gifts to share with all of you. I think you all deserve to treat yourself and go pick up your favorite gifts!!

I look like I'm pondering something pretty deep, perhaps a secret....well, maybe I am just wondering how anyone could resist this beautiful dress. Today's KittyCatS Advent Calendar gift is from [RUBY] and is a Holiday Cocktail Dress in several sizes, with an elegant glittery texture. Remember, the KittyCatS advent calendar is at their main store along with most of the participating designers' main stores, and if you miss a day you will be able to pick it up later but you can only click each date once.

Emerald Couture has been showing up in my Advent blog posts a lot because they have two different Advent calendars, one large sign and a grid of boxes to the right when you're facing the sign and lucky chairs. One of today's gifts is this stunning kimono style dress, which comes with matching shoes for Slink high. I had to include a side view so you could see the fun style of the shoes, along with the pretty bow in the back of the dress.

Their other gift is their Simply Sweater Dress in Yellow, which also comes with a pair of clogs for Slink high. The color looks more like pale green to me, it's amazing how monitor settings and just individual's eyesight can affect what color they interpret but I definitely like the style as well as the color :) Having matching shoes included is always a huge plus in my book, too.

This definitely brought out my festive side! The dress is our GeMyles prize for today, which you must be in their free group to join and then search their stores for the right gift box for today. Inside, you'll find their Paloma Mini Skirt Dress Xmas, with the pretty designs on front and back and a flattering simple style. The tree I am admiring is today's gift from Lantian Flox, their Rainbow Christmas Tree which has an on/off option (by clicking) for the lights. I also took this opportunity to show a closer look at the eyes I'm wearing in all of today's photos, the gift from Inkheart called Dazzling Eyes in Dark Shadows. I'm wearing the size medium mesh eyes, the system and mesh versions each come in 3 sizes to choose from. I almost expected them to look demonic before I wore them, once they rezzed I decided they look soulful and intriguing :)

One last gift for the day, this is from Kamiri and is a color variation of a previous Advent gift of theirs I blogged a few days ago. This is Mariuccia in Grey, and includes the system layers you see here along with a "MEGA HUD" and a TMP installer, plus the mesh jeans cuffs I am wearing above. This is great for downtime, running around the grid (maybe scooping up terrific advent gifts?) when you don't have to be dressed up but still want to look put together and alluring. You do need the group tag (free to join) for this Advent calendar.

Nail note: I am wearing the latest Hello Dave advent gift for their group members (free to join) and there are 5 different designs on today's HUD. Mine was acting a little funny, I may need to contact the designer later. Right now I'm more focused on staying awake long enough to post this and get some rest ;) I hope you all have a terrific Wednesday, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: [RUBY] - KittyCatS! Advent Calendar - Holiday Cocktail Dress  $0L KittyCats Advent 9

Photo 2:

Outfit: Emerald Couture EC Kimono Outfit Red  $0L Advent Gift 9

Photo 3:

Dress: Emerald Couture EC Simply Sweater Dress Yellow  $0L Advent Gift 9

Photo 4:

Dress: GeMyles Paloma Mini Skirt DressXmas  $0L Advent Gift 9 (Free Group Needed)
Tree: Lantian Flox Day9:~L/Fx~Rainbow Christmas Tree  $0L Advent Gift 9

Photo 5:

Outfit: + Kamiri + Mariuccia Outfit Grey / Appliers  $0L Advent Gift 9 (Free Group Needed)

Eyes: *Inkheart* - Dazzling Eyes - Dark Shadows  $0L Advent Gift 9 (Free Group Needed)

Nails: Hello Dave - Advent Nail Applier - 9 December  $0L (Free Group Needed)

Hair: TRUTH Felicity - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 DEC. GG 2015 Milk CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment