Thursday, June 2, 2016

Body Art II Hunt Manicures

Hiya everyone! I am very eager to show you some prizes from the Body Art II Hunt, a free gridwide hunt for the month of June with some really fun gifts to be found in the hunt object which is a small package wrapped in brown paper. Some are remarkably tiny so keep a sharp eye out :) Their site has hints, and you can pick up a notecard full of LM's at their starting location. Tonight I am focused on one of my favorite things in SL, nails! Lots of art potential there, and it brought out plenty of creativity from our designers.


These were supposed to be combined into one photo, so please pretend that they are and that I didn't groggily forget ;) I thought you might enjoy seeing my new dress before looking at all those nails, and it is a lucky board prize from one of the hunt participants, !cream spaghetti hair!, their Minato Dress in light pink. My first nails of the night are their hunt prize for us, Denim Print Nail Applier fatpack. You get all 10 options you see here in a Slink HUD, and I love the denim texture in the various colors as well as the colored tips on traditional denim blue. These are great for when you're wearing your favorite jeans, or just want to add a pop of color to any outfit.

My second manicure is a treat from Rad Designs, their Diamond Days HUD which is compatible with Slink, Omega, and Maitreya. There are 6 different brightly colored designs to choose from, and this definitely looks like RL nail stamping that I never got the hang of, combined with some sponge ombre work. No need to spend hours in RL and use up half your nailpolish when you can obtain this fun look in a single click right here in SL :)

Maybe you are looking for something a bit more creepy, well the prize from alme. will fit that bill nicely. Their prize is called Scare Me, and the HUD with 3 designs is compatible with Slink, Omega, Maitreya, and Belleza. The stitched broken nail design reminds me of Nightmare before Christmas, the peeking eyeball works well with the stiletto shape nails, and the spooky tree is subtly beautiful.

Bella Elephante has a fantastic prize for us, their Beam Slink Nails HUD. There are 10 gorgeous colors in a subtle abstract pattern, and you can mix and match them as you wish. I am particularly fond of the soft greens and vibrant blues.

My last look of the night is a really humorous one, our prize from DP Koffin Nails called Sperm-tastic. Yep,  you read that right, and you're seeing it correctly above...those are little swimmers darting across my nails. There are 9 designs, mostly black and white but one is a fun rainbow of sperm (wow, there's yet another phrase I never expected to type) and they're small enough that from any distance they probably aren't recognizable for what they truly are. An egg even makes a few cameos, the little guys need a goal after all. This fatpack includes Slink, Maitreya, and Omega HUDs to give even more hands a giggle.

Wow, what a day...I got very little sleep and I wanted to take a nap but was delayed by a big wasp in my bedroom. Delayed, terrified, something like that. My parents stopped by and by the time we went upstairs, the little monster had vanished again, so I eventually managed a safe nap after all. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from the Body Art II Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: !creamSH! Minato Dress -Lpink- $0L Lucky Board Prize

Nails: !creamSH! Denim Print Nail Applier -fat pack- $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Nails: [:Rad Designz:] Diamond Days HUD $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Nails: alme. Scare Me - HUD $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:

Nails: Bella Elephante - Beam Slink Nails HUD $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:

Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Sperm-tastic $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Freya - gingers
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - MARCH - Merle marshmellow v3
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment