Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sinners Hunt Gluttony Treats

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more fantastic finds from The Sinners Hunt Gluttony to share, the free gridwide hunt by The Sinister Goth. I had a good time visiting the various stores and looking for the hidden orange skulls, and the best part of course is getting to show you those prizes.


My first look is this unique vision of a dress from Moolala. They have provided their Sinner's 16 Gluttony Dress in 4 mesh versions: Basic, Maitreya, Slink, and TMP. I am wearing the basic and it fits like a dream. I couldn't resist sharing a closer look at that amazing intricate design, where I noticed the words Greed, Wrath, Sloth, and Gluttony. Do you see any I missed?


Darling Haute Couture has this beautiful Reese Sinners Hunt corset hidden in their skull for us. It comes in standard mesh sizes, and I love the bows in all the right places. I paired this with a cute thong from the marketplace (details in credits) but you can wear whatever you like beneath.


Another alluring corset can be found at Syren's Song, their Chocolate Corset in a system layer and Omega applier. It reminds me of gingerbread, and the zipper pull on the texture looks like cherries, so it works really well with the gluttony theme. The marketplace thong made another appearance here as you can see :) 


This may be the point where my avi decided I was taking the gluttony theme a bit too far ;) What, you mean you don't usually double-fist skeleton cookies while wearing a chocolate corset? The adorable sweets you see are from Nightshade, their Gluttony Gingerbread Man in my left hand and Gingerbread Woman in my right, but left and right versions are included for both male and female cookies. You can see the built in animation for eating, which looks pretty funny when I was shoving both in my mouth at the same time >.< They do look delicious!

It was a warm, breezy day here and very enjoyable. I hope you are all having a terrific weekend, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from The Sinners Hunt Gluttony:

Photo 1:
Dress: ~*Moolala*~ Sinner's 16-Gluttony $0L Hunt Prize #29

Photo 2:
Corset: Darling Haute Couture *DHC* Reese Sinners Hunt $0L Prize #2

Photo 3:
Corset: Syren's Song Chocolate Corset $0L Hunt Prize #4

Photo 4:
Cookies: Nightshade [.NS-Riel.] Skeleton Cookies $0L Hunt Prize #25

Panties Photos 2/3: Full Avatar Store Pasti and Thong $0L Marketplace


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Felicity - gingers
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Phraya Tan CL
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment