Sunday, June 5, 2016

Beautiful Body Art

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have one last post from the Body Art II Hunt, a free gridwide hunt running until the end of the month. I have definitely found some unique gifts along the way, and enjoyed visiting stores that were new to me as well as familiar ones. Here are a few more glimpses for you....


This first look is truly stunning! Our prize from Zibska is called Frankie Sangue, and includes the tattoo layer shown with appliers for Omega, Belleza, and Maitreya (I used the Omega on my Slink hands here) plus the attachments called Orbit 1, 2, and 3. The dots of the orbits float stationery above, and the back view is nearly identical to the front. This could make for some fascinating artistic portraits!


Perhaps you are looking for some new facial piercings, well head on over to Nomiki's Creations and find the hidden package to claim this delicate set. Their gift for us is a Face Piercing Pack in Black and Silver Metals, the bull nose ring, eye brow ring, and labret stud each in both metals. The tough part will be choosing which color to wear first.


This is making me cringe because I have always been on the accident-prone side, so I probably looked like this a few times in my childhood. As an adult it's more like a dozen random bruises with no memory of why! This is our prize from Nightmare and it's called Clumsy Wounds, provided in system layer and Omega appliers. These would probably suit roleplaying as a zombie quite well, or any sort of post-apocalyptic sim.


Speaking of roleplaying, here is another prize that I think would work exceptionally well for certain types...this is Vera Unmasking by Appliers 'R' Us. I am showing the system layers but appliers for Slink and Omega are also included, plus the zipper tab attachment shown. Version 1 is on the left, 2 on the right, both giving me the impression of a rainbow cyborg :) I love the eyeliner too, a prismatic stripe of beauty.

It has been a fairly dreary Sunday, quite rainy, but I am safe indoors and looking forward to a brand new week. I hope the upcoming week is a good one for all of you, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from the Body Art II Hunt:

Photo 1:

Body Art: Zibska Frankie Sangue $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Piercings: Nomiki's Creations Face Piercing Pack- Black & Silver Metals 3 pc $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Wounds: Nightmare :: Clumsy Wounds $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:

Makeup: Appliers 'R' Us A.R.U - Vera Unmasking $0L Hunt Prize

Bikini: ALESSANDRA - Essentials Bikini BLACK $0L Marketplace

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - MARCH - Merle marshmellow v3
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment