Tuesday, June 7, 2016

More Women Only Hunt Prizes

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some more goodies from the Women Only Hunt 1 for you, the free gridwide hunt you get around by using a HUD (from the hunt office) and click each number to open your map. The hunt object is a coconut half, set for $0L and cleverly hidden at several dozen stores. Enjoy!

This cute retro bikini is our prize from Blink2Wink, and you will get a better look in the next photo :) Meanwhile check out my new friend who wants some of my ice cream! My pose is the prize from Le Poppycock called "Sweet Talk", and includes the dog (attachment) with built in pose, the ice cream cone complete with cherries and sprinkles, and the pose separately. Don't worry, I will give him a nice puppy-safe alternative instead of ice cream.

Here is a better look at that Blink2Wink gift, which includes the system layers shown along with appliers for TMP, Physique & WowMeh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Omega. You can see that I have added some ink for this photo, the prize from .Facade. called Del Rey for WOH1. There are faded and fresh versions included (fresh shown), and in addition to the system layer I'm wearing you will receive Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, and TMP appliers when you find the hidden coconut.

Milk Tea is offering an adorable prize for this hunt, their Flamingo Love set. I can't resist the bright pink flamingos on the top, and that sweet heart cutout on the panties. When you locate the hidden coconut, you get the system layers shown and an Omega applier for any compatible mesh bodies. I have to say, I think there is more nipple showing than I realized at first, and I hope it doesn't bother anyone. Sometimes I feel like even showing a few pixels of areola means it's time to bust out (sorry, bad pun) the pasties, other times as long as less than half the nipple is showing I don't mind. Just goes to show how subjective these things can be, really.

Our last glimpse of the night is the gorgeous White Jasmine Dress from Petite Mort. The prize includes standard mesh sizes, and I was quite taken with the delicate lace overlay. It's so soft and summery!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Women Only Hunt 1:

Photo 1:

Bathing Suit: Blink2Wink - WOH Gift $0L Hunt Prize
Pose/Accessories: Le Poppycock *Sweet Talk* $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Bathing Suit: Blink2Wink - WOH Gift $0L Hunt Prize

Tattoo: .Facade. :: del Rey for WOH1 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Outfit: Milk Tea: Flamingo Love $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:

Dress: Petite Mort- White Jasmine Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - MARCH - Merle marshmellow v3
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment