Thursday, June 30, 2016

Daydream Believer

Hiya everyone! Tonight's post is another mixture of fun treats to enjoy, starting with a couple more Wash Cart Sale bargains. With just under a week remaining, a visit there might be just the thing to add to your weekend plans. I also have some group gifts to share, from the free-to-join Fitmesh Fanatics group, who are celebrating 5000 members with some extra presents. One more thing I am sharing is not free, but an item from a fundraiser for a very special cause. I finally visited the Pulse fundraiser and picked up a few items, donations to the Pulse Orlando victims fund. I think it partly inspired my random blog title, as I do dream of peace in this world of ours and I do believe that someday things will get better. For now, they are daydreams :)


The holiday weekend is rapidly approaching, so I am ready to celebrate in two cart sale finds. My shirt is Stars from the Mystic Dragon Designs cart, $10L and you will get several fitmesh sizes including XS to XL, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. Their mainstore can be found here, the cart's direct link is in the credits. I paired their tank top with these adorable shorts from Off Your Rocker, one of their cart sale offerings called USA Pride Shorts. They have some really nice Canadian selections too if you're from my neighbor to the north :) The shorts are a system layer with an Omega applier, and just $10L. I was unable to track down their main store, so for now please enjoy their cart and I will update if I find that information.


Another cart we can always count on for quality offerings is Rowena's Designs. Tonight I am showing you their {RS} Sarah Dress, paired with their Sarah Wedges for Slink High, just $10L for each. The dress includes what I think of as the lucky 13 mesh sizes: 5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink, along with a HUD for 6 color options for the top and the dress. You can see I went contrasting on the left and matching on the right, plenty of versatility there to suit any mood. As for the shoes, they come with a HUD as well, 6 coordinating colors for the shoe and 6 metal options too. Wear them with the dress, wear them with your favorite jeans, it's all up to you.


So, how cute is this romper from TRS Designs? :) This is their gift for Fitmesh Fanatics reaching 5000 members, their Jane Romper Flowers in Aqua. With the free group tag, you can claim this gift in many sizes including 5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. I am wearing the Slink and had to alpha out a couple of areas but overall it is a nice fit and a lovely design. I think it is a great summer wardrobe staple.


Vips Creations has a terrific outfit for their Fitmesh Fanatics 5000 member gift, this cheery Milano dress in Black Dots with a pair of pumps for Slink high. The dress comes in fitmesh sizes from XS to XL, plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions. I think I'm ready to hit an outdoor nightclub in this one!


I did promise a look at one of the many items available at the Pulse Fundraiser, which I just read is open until July 6th. Items are labeled with rainbow hearts telling you what percentage of the proceeds are donated, and this gorgeous nail set from alaskametro <3 happens to be 100% donation. There are a whopping 30 designs on the HUDs for Slink, Maitreya, and Omega, a smattering of which I'm showing here. All this for a mere $75L, some of the best lindens I've ever spent. HERE is the Flickr group where you can see some of the other available items, well worth a look. I have to say, I am honored to be part of a community that doesn't hesitate to help those in need, Second Life brings happy tears to my eyes with all the events that regularly benefit charities (like Relay for Life) and show support for those who need it most. I'm a proud straight ally and my heart breaks for Orlando, the people who lost loved ones and anyone who lives in fear. Violence is never the answer, only love. 

Brace yourselves, the weekend is coming! Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Photo 1:

Top: Mystic Dragon Designs Stars $10L Cart Sale
Shorts: Off Your Rocker .OYR. USA Pride Shorts $10L Cart Sale

Photo 2:
Dress: Rowena's Designs {RS} Sarah Dress $10L Cart Sale
Shoes: Rowena's Designs {RS} Sarah Wedges Slink High $10L Cart Sale

Photo 3:
Outfit: TRS Designs Jane Romper Flowers Aqua $0L Fitmesh Fanatics Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [Vips Creations] - Female Dress Milano-[Black Dots] $0L Fitmesh Fanatics Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: alaskametro<3 "Pride" nail art appliers $75L Pulse Fundraiser

Hair: Magika [01] Shimmer
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Mady GG MAY 2016 Tan CL
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack


No comments:

Post a Comment