Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday Sweets

Hiya everyone! It is time once again to have a look at some of the remarkable bargains to be found at The Wash Cart Sale, where everything is $10L or less until the 6th of July. This is one event you don't want to miss! I am also sharing some more free hunt prizes from the Kiyomizu Hunt, which is a seasonal favorite of mine as well. Time to have a peek or several...


There are so many good things to be seen here, I do hope you'll click to see it full size and appreciate the fun details :) I am wearing a terrific dress from the Daisy's Closet cart, their Pink Maltese Skater Dress which has the look of two pieces in one convenient one in several fitmesh sizes including Slink, Belleza, and Maitreya. Just $10L along with many other outfits on their cart. The cart location is linked in the credits, and their mainstore link is here. You may be wondering about the decor I am standing beside, the fireplace and accessories, they are from another cart at The Wash by The Mustard Seed. All 4 pieces you see are from their Menu-Driven Fireplace balsam & driftwood, so it includes the fireplace itself plus the basket of wood, the Keep Calm plaque, and the anchor behind it but they are separate and can be moved individually if you choose. The menu for the fireplace controls the fire, light, particles, and sound so you can really adjust this to suit your mood and tastes perfectly. It would look fantastic in a beach house but i wouldn't limit it to just such a home. Their main store can be found here, and the cart's direct link is below as usual :)


How about another group of wonderful cart sale finds? I will start with my outfit, which is from Luziefee and is called LUZ Pamela 7. System layers and an Omega applier are included for this short romper in such pretty colors. Mainstore link here, cart directly linked in the credits. The gorgeous jewels upon my feet are one of 4 such selections on the Roped Passions cart, their All a Flutter Foot Jewelry in teal (the others are black, red, or purple) for either Slink or Maitreya feet. The details are amazing, and I do love butterflies. Their mainstore is here, cart link in the credits. I am seated upon a tufted ottoman from Park Place Home Decor, from their cart which also has another color and other styles as well. This has a generous menu of male, female, and cuddle poses in its menu and only 3 land impact. Mainstore link here, cart link below in credits. Last but certainly not least in this image is a new friend of mine, the *Pastiche* Shibu's Sleeping from their cart. I had to share a closer look at that sweet sleepy face, curled up cozily on his very own rug and just 2 land impact. Their mainstore link is here, direct cart link (you guessed it) in the credits. Since it is the cart sale, each item I've mentioned here is just $10L. 


Ninja kitty time! Here I am rushing to take an order in my snazzy new waitress outfit from #37 in the Kiyomizu hunt, ::*Ran*::. It is provided in standard mesh sizes with a pair of system pants, glitch pants I imagine, and I love the pancakes on the shirt and apron. There are other various foods scattered about the rear of the skirt too, but I admit I could go for pancakes ;) Find that hidden kitty and this cutie is yours for free.


Karin is a delightful store I first discovered several seasons ago of the Kiyomizu hunt, and this lovely prize is hidden at their store in the mall itself. This Tunic Skirt fittingly has a stunning black cat silhoutte on it among those flowers, and the cutout sleeves are an excellent touch. 


Once again I get to show off some dazzling nails :) These are from the Nail It Good cart, so just $10L will get you their Bubble Gum 2 HUD which is compatible with Slink, Omega, Belleza, and Maitreya nails in 6 playful bubbly designs that remind me of tie dye. The bright colors are very cheerful and made me smile. Main store location is here, and the credits has the link for the cart itself.

I admit tonight's blog post is running a bit late because I was watching the Game of Thrones season finale...I went through quite a range of emotions watching, and I think they set up things very well for next season to be very exciting. That's all, no spoilers here, just glad I watched since the internet is dark and full of spoilers ;) Oh I do have a hair note tonight, I have no willpower when it comes to Truth new releases so I did visit the Fantasy Collective to pick up their new Loni style in gingers as shown here. There is a version with a headband of cat ears included too, so it is versatile as well as really cute. I hope you're all enjoying your evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Daisys Closet *DC Pink Maltese Skater Dress $10L Cart Sale
Decor: The Mustard Seed menu-driven fireplace - balsam & firewood $10L Cart Sale

Photo 2:
Outfit: Luziefee LUZ - Pamela 7 $10L Cart Sale
Footwear: Roped Passions All a flutter Foot Jewelry Teal $10L Cart Sale
Seat: [Park Place] Tufted Ottoman - Camel $10L Cart Sale
Dog: *Pastiche* Shibu's Sleeping $10L Cart Sale

Photo 3:
Dress: ::*Ran*:: 16-23 Waitress Red $0L Kiyomizu Prize #37

Photo 4:
Dress: Karin Tunic Skirt Kiyomizu Hunt $0L Prize #45

Photo 5:
Nails: Nail It Good! Bubble Gum 2 $10L Cart Sale

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Loni - gingers for the Fantasy Collective
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Melissa Tan CL
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack


No comments:

Post a Comment