Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Free and Fabulous

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more FabFree group gifts to show you, that is the inworld group for the FabFree (Fabulously Free in SL) blog, both of which are amazing resources for new residents and longtime SL bargain seekers alike. In addition to freebies, you can find out about new releases, sales, and special events across the grid that can save you lindens and introduce you to stores you may not be familiar with yet. Plenty of bloggers, myself included, have been inspired by them over the years to try to share information like this with all of you, so I have a special place in my heart for FabFree. Now let's see if you have a special place in your inventory for some group gifts...


This is a very versatile dress called Lil Lisa Black, our gift from SEVYN EAST. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, along with a HUD with 12 textures for the top and skirt each. You can match them perfectly or mix them up as I have here, there are a few solid colors chosen to work really well with the many patterns. Just wear your FabFree group tag and give the sign a click.


This flirty number is from AsHmOoT called Ruffle Romper SG Pea, I am guessing that ending stands for peach. This sheer micro mini with barely attached sleeves comes in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions. Every little ruffle and wrinkle is perfectly shaded, and I am thinking it would be possible to layer it over pants or tights because it is so short. So pretty!


If you crave a darker color for your next sexy outfit, I would point you to our gift at Tiffany Designs which is named ~TD~ Tania Mini Dress with Appliers in Black. The top and skirt are on appliers for TMP, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink, while the skirt panels for front and back are provided in standard mesh sizes. I love the delicate lace covering the opening of the vest, held together by a sharp belt that is part of the texturing. To find this gift, please use the teleport pads on the floor at the landing area to go to the Lucky Chairs and Gifts room.


Kamiri is another fun store to visit, with plenty of generous gifts for various groups, and this Monica Outfit is their current offering for FabFree members. It may look like two pieces but is in fact just one, and included in a standard fitmesh size plus Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass,  and Slink Physique versions. Just head upstairs from the landing area to find their group gifts and more treats.


But Dawn, what other treats? Well I'm glad you asked :) This is the newest gift for their store group, which is free to join, and offers other perks like use of the midnight mania board and lucky chairs. This is their Shanty Outfit 3 and includes the top and pants each in standard fitmesh sizes (and standard classic for the pants), Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. It sounds like the vast majority of us should find our ideal size among all those options so we can enjoy the blues and greens of this playful outfit.

Tomorrow I finally get my hair cut and colored, so these roots can stop tormenting me each time I glance in a mirror. I have days where I am tempted to go shorter, but I suspect I would regret it so I am going to tell her to take no more than an inch off. That usually means about two inches off in reality, hehe, but since I know that I can adjust my request accordingly. I am basically getting a trim of the same style, nothing exciting but helpful to keep my hair wavy instead of frizzy. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: SEVYN EAST LIL LISA BLACK $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: AsHmOoT_S/S CoLL_Ruffle Romper_SG/Pea $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: TIFFANY DESIGNS ~TD~ Tania Mini Dress with Appliers *Black $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: + Kamiri + Monica Outfit $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: + Kamiri + Shanty Outfit 3 $0L Store Group Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lady - Redhead (New Release)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ALYCIA Apricot V2 (Omega head/body)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Soul Eyes - Dawn $0L Midnight Mania Prize
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment