Thursday, August 17, 2017

Group Gifts from FurtaCor

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have just one location for you to visit, a store called FurtaCor who have several group gifts available. The group is currently free to join (description mentions a fee starting in July...) so if you like what you see, please do not hesitate so you can still get in on the fun without having to pay to join their group. Once your tag is activated, there are several gifts you can claim and I am showing you a handful of those tonight. I also saw that there were gifts for other groups, so be sure to take a good look around!


This is the FurtaCor Charlotte Dress, which comes in standard mesh sizes plus Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique versions. It also includes a HUD with various textures for the top and skirt, as you probably guessed from the way I had a hard time narrowing it down to just 3 combinations to share :) Please click the image for a bigger view. There are 25 textures on the left of the HUD for the entire dress, then 25 on the right will recolor the skirt alone if you wish to change it. You can see in the middle I did a single pattern, but on each side I went with a solid and a pattern. Gorgeous!


You know by now how much I appreciate those texture HUDs for their versatility, so of course this Katty Dress made me very happy by including one also. There are 29 textures, both patterned and solid, to choose from, for our dress in sizes for standard Small, standard Large, eBody, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique. Also provided with this gift are an Omega tattoo applier, and the studded clutch I am holding. Just add your favorite shoes and you're all set for a night on the town, as soon as you manage to choose one of the terrific textures of course.


The lovely FurtaCor Lana Dress also includes a texture HUD for the top and the skirt, 32 selections for each, and there is a pretty bow for the back included as well. I don't think it changes color, so you can always leave it off if the black doesn't suit your choices or mood. The dress comes in standard mesh sizes, all I had to do was alpha out a tiny bit of my Maitreya body and I was good to go. 


Just when I was thinking how nice it would be to have a new casual outfit to go with all the pretty dresses, I tried on this FurtaCor Laura Set and got a good chuckle. The top and jeans each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, and yes the shirt does say "Fries Before Guys". The tip toe sneakers are included in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions. There is a HUD involved here too, those jeans have 15 possible textures you can pick from. You can make them bold, colorful, subtle, there are even at least 2 tradition denim shades on there if I recall correctly.


More casual, playful fun can be found inside the gift FurtaCor Rebeka Dancer, which includes the top, pants, sneakers, and backpack you see here. The shirt and pants are each in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizes, the sneakers in Belleza and Maitreya and Slink versions, and the backpack has a hold pose built in as shown on the left. The included HUD offers 15 shirt textures, 15 pants textures, 8 for the sneakers, and 6 for the backpack. The shirt really caught my attention with sayings like Beast Mode and Dance Mode, in addition to Training to be Wonder Woman as I am wearing on the right, and some cute animals. The pants offer solids and prints, which complement the shirt choices really nicely.

In another installment of What A Day, lol, this evening I noticed that one of my dental implants (a molar) is loose and making a clicking sound like it is rattling around in my jaw. Tomorrow I already have an acupuncture appointment in the afternoon, but it seems I will now be spending my morning (or if bad luck sets in, evening) in the dentist chair where I was less than a week ago, to see what on earth happened. I try to maintain a positive attitude, even when stupid things like this crop up, so I am hopeful that they can fix it pretty simply. I'm guessing they will probably x-ray it and then take it out so they can put it back in more securely.The molar behind it is an implant too, which seems to be okay right now. *fingers crossed* Why am I telling you all this? Well it means I will not have time to blog tomorrow, but will hopefully be back to posting the following day. Like many people, I have a deep seated fear of the dentist, so my anxiety is rapidly climbing.

Unrelated side note, I did publish my first blog post from my chatty companion piece to this blog, if anyone was curious what goes on in the Magpie mind sometimes ;) I have a few more thoughts that will eventually be posts there soon. Also there is a funny throwback photo of Xan and me from 2007, that alone is worth a glimpse! I hope you are all having a terrific day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from FurtaCor:

Photo 1:
Dress: FurtaCor*Charlotte Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: FurtaCor*Katty Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: FurtaCor*Lana Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: FurtaCor*Laura Set $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: FurtaCor*Rebeka Dancer $0L Group Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elie - Redhead (August Group Gift) with Swept Left Narrow Bangs (gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Babet Apricot V1 (Omega head/body)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Soul Eyes - Dawn $0L Midnight Mania Prize
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment