Thursday, August 31, 2017

Marketplace Magic

Hiya everyone! Instead of shopping inworld today, I decided to visit the Marketplace, which I like to think of as the Amazon.com of SL. The website is user-friendly, has categories to narrow down your search results, and has a wonderfully wide selection from familiar designers and some who do not have a store inworld so they may be new to you. I visit every so often so I sorted my results by newest first this time, and I am wearing my Maitreya body so I put that in one of my searches (a different one I did was Omega) to narrow down items that are compatible with mesh bodies. So now I get to show you a few of the free treats I found, with all the marketplace links in the credits at the end of course, so you can join me in some relaxing online shopping.


I found this great casual shorts set from Oi Bae! called C*Fab Fit Sport Outfit. It consists of the shorts, tank top, and two sports bras (black and pink) each in system layers plus Omega and Slink appliers. I am wearing the black bra on the left and the pink on the right, which you can see peeking out just a bit, but you can easily wear the outfit without either if you prefer. I do look ready for an invigorating workout, don't I?


Another nice choice if you are feeling sporty is this free gift from Umbrella, their Sporty Crop Top Tank and Babydoll Shorts. While this is a wearable demo with their logo on it, I don't think it is all that obvious that it's a store brand. Each piece is included in Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique sizes, and they fit very nicely for me. I enjoyed the colors too, feminine yet not overly sweet because of the darker touches.


Beauty Moon Creations has a lovely gift waiting for us on the marketplace too, their Beach Wear Sun/Moon Freebie. The tank top is the bright yellow of the sun, while the shorts are a ghostly white like the moon. Check out that zipper on the back of the shorts, a very nice touch I must say. Each is included in standard sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions. 


How about something special for beneath all these outfits? This is a gift from Layla's Workshop, Blue Bra & Panties Appliers, especially for marketplace visitors. This lovely lingerie set is included in system layers plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Omega HUDs so you can enjoy with classic or mesh bodies. That is a gorgeous shade of blue, and the styling is very sexy too.


One last outfit for the evening, this is from Sleek Chic and called Dancing Outfit. This is a very versatile set, with the strappy top and ribbon-wrapped pants each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizes. There is also a useful HUD provided with 9 textures for each, so you can play around and match these however you please. If you have read my blog before, you probably noticed what a huge fan I am of those texture HUDs that mean a single outfit can offer several different looks without bloating your inventory.

Today turned out to be a rather aggravating day in RL, so I am trying to refocus on positive things and encourage anyone else who is having a rough day to find something happy to think about, even if it is the satisfaction you would get from watching the person who upset you step on a Lego *evil grin*. I hope for better and brighter days for all of us, and send many magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Oi Bae! C*Fab Fit Sport Outfit $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Outfit: umbrella [u] Sporty Crop Top Tank & Babydoll Shorts Logo Gift $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Outfit: Beauty Moon Creations [BMC] Beach Wear Sun/Moon Freebie $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Lingerie: Layla's Workshop Gift_Blue Bra & Panties Appliers $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Outfit: Sleek Chic Dancing OUTFT $0L Marketplace

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lady - Redhead (New Release)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Tuesday GINGER Apricot (Omega head/body)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Soul Eyes - Dawn $0L Midnight Mania Prize
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment