Friday, January 26, 2018

Time To Sparkle

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a variety of selections to share, starting with some $1L finds from the New Year New You Hunt. They are hiding in red and green firecrackers (flat prim images) like the sample on their signs at each store, and there are sample photos of most of the prizes on the website. I also have a group gift from Entice to show you, and will wrap things up with a profile picks reward from Moonstar. I figured it would be a fun way to start the weekend :)


Our prize for the New Year New You hunt from Soju is this delightful NYNY Hunt Dress in sizes for Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. I love the color, and the swirls of sequins on the texture, and let's not forget the fun bow on the belt. Little details can clearly add up to something special, and for just $1L this is a terrific bargain.


Maybe you have something planned this weekend that you need even more sparkle in your look, head on over to Waffles and find this *WW* Silver Glitter Gown inside their firecracker for just one linden. It comes in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP, with a brief train and a scoop back. Such a pretty style and texture, I am so glad I found this prize.


I meditate during my acupuncture sessions, so this was almost me about 8 hours ago :) Actually what you see here is from our prize from White Cat Tea Room, which is a generous set of mens and womens clothing plus the lovely yoga mat shown. The orchid yoga top and pants each come in standard mesh sizes, fitmesh sizes, and versions for Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The mens yoga pants come in standard mesh sizes, and the unisex mat has 11 poses built in for your relaxation pleasure. The one shown is called Moon, and I mostly chose it to show the outfit as much as possible ;) My feeble RL attempts at yoga were hindered by my utter lack of balance, embarrassing but true. I couldn't do Tree pose without falling over, which incidentally is another included in the menu for this mat.


Entice is very generous with gifts for their group (remember their Advent calendar?) so it is no surprise that their newest group gift is something terrific. It is called Eye of the Needle Dress Fatpack, and includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, with a texture HUD that offers 3 different choices. The vivid colors really appeal to me, since the weather in my area has been mostly snowy or rainy for quite a while now, which seems to make me crave bolder tones. All you have to do to claim this beauty is wear your free Entice group tag and pay $1L to be reimbursed automatically and sent this thoughtful gift. It is located near the main entrance.


My final look this evening comes from Moonstar, and is a profile picks reward for the month. All you have to do is have their store in the "picks" section of your profile, it may take 24-48 hours from when you first add it to register, but then you click the sign in the store (near all the group gifts) and voila, you will receive this stunning MESH Midnight Velvet Gown, Bangle, and Shoes by Moonstar. Confession- I forgot to wear the bangle for the photo, sorry about that, but it has a resize script built in and is the same color as our amazing gown. Speaking of, the gown is provided in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes (5 classic, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) and the shoes come in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High feet. 

I really enjoyed tonight's looks, the sparkles make me smile and the fun colors are always a winner in my book. My long weekend starts early, with company arriving in an hour or two and staying until Monday, so we shall see what that does to my blogging time ;) I try to be consistent, but sometimes life has other ideas. I do hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: **Soju** NYNY Hunt Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: Waffles *WW* Silver Glitter Gown $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: White Cat Tea Room Gift $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Entice - Eye of the Needle Dress Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: MESH Midnight Velvet Gown, Bangle and Shoes by Moonstar $0L Profile Pick Reward

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Halona - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Tuesday GINGER Apricot (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Allie Eyes - Rock $0L Midnight Mania Prize
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment