Saturday, February 24, 2018

Seal Your Weekend With a Kiss

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some more Sealed With A Kiss prizes to show you, because one day simply wasn't enough to appreciate these $1L treats :) You will be searching for a white envelope with a red lip print on it, using the hints on the website or on some of the signs in the stores, and if you prefer to purchase instead of hunt you do have the option of buying the prize for $25L at each location. That is still a bargain for these finely crafted prizes, so it is helpful to have that choice. I enjoy the thrill of the hunt and usually have Xan accompanying me on hunts, so I will always at least try to find the hidden one. All of the ones I'm showing you are ones I did succeed in finding the hidden one so I did only pay the $1L for them, but no shame in making your own decision and doing what suits you best.


Our first visit this evening is to Loordes of London, where I was happy to claim their The Metic Status #1 which is this off the shoulder, long sleeved dress with the lovely design on the skirt. The hem comes to a slight point in the front and back, which really adds interest, and the prize includes standard mesh sizes plus a fitted version. 


The prize from Adelle Arts is this vivid print jumpsuit in fitmesh sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions. Also included are the bracelet and necklace with resize scripts built in for a perfect fit, and the matching sandals in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink Mid sizes. I also enjoyed that the bright golden chain belt is an attached part of the jumpsuit, so it requires no special adjusting or fitting. 


S&B has a great gift for us, also simply called Sealed With A Kiss Hunt, and it is a romantic strapless dress with great details. It includes sizes for Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and standard fitmesh sizing. The lacing and bold belt buckle contrast nicely against the red and white of the panels and hearts.


The saying on this prize from Facepalm really caught my attention in a meaningful way. This is their Broken cropped hoodie in sizes for standard, eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The text reads "Sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together" which I think can resonate with most of us. I am wearing my Delizio jeans from the Marketplace with this shirt, in blue, they are a free gift that appears here frequently on my blog :)


For my last look of the night, I am having fun showing off our prize from LUNA Body Art, which are a full set of their Metal Heart Nails. There are 10 designs, each provided on appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Tuty, Vista Bento, and Slink. The impressive variety of designs features deep crimson, creamy gold, and even some black hearts, with glittery options as well. Just because it is past Valentine's Day does not mean that it's too late to show a little love to your nails, as I happily do year round.

My evening got a bit weird, or should I say weirder than usual? As soon as I sat down to work on my blog (step one = editing photos) I was asked for a favor, and it involved hair dye. I think someone owes me a nice lunch or a sweet treat or something ;) Fortunately both can be found at the farmers' market I usually visit on Saturdays, so I have high hopes for that wish to be fulfilled. Meanwhile I hope that all of you have a fantastic weekend ahead, with many magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Sealed With A Kiss Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: Loordes of London-The Metic Status-#1 $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: AdelleArts Sealed With a Kiss Hunt Prize $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: .:S&B:. Sealed With A Kiss Hunt $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: Facepalm Clothing Company +FCC+ Broken $1L Hunt Prize
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Nails: .::LUNA::. Body Art - Metal Heart - Nails $1L Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Carla - Redhead (February VIP group gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BECKY v2 cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Allie Eyes - Rock
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment