Sunday, June 16, 2019

Brighten Your Home and Wardrobe

Hiya everyone! Tonight brings another variety for you, including both fashion and home decor. Sweet Intoxication Hunts has another hunt this month in addition to the one I showed you prizes from yesterday, this one being the Home & Garden Hunt 2.0 round. Search participating stores for a hidden flower that looks like a daisy but has pinkish purplish petals (I do not have a green thumb and do not know my flowers very well) for $1L each. There are hints on the website along with all of the locations, and even some preview photos so you know what you will be rewarded with. As for the fashion aspect, I decided to peek into the FabFree group gifts and see what caught my attention. I guarantee that something always does, they have terrific and generous designers who offer quality gifts to all who sport that free group tag and visit their stores.


This cute one-piece outfit is from Luziefee, and is called LUZ - Sandman for FabFree. The gift includes standard mesh sizes and has panties built in beneath the oversized shirt. It looks like I have just wandered out onto my balcony after waking, to take a few breaths of fresh air and decide what to bring outside for breakfast. That morning repast will be enjoyed on the hunt prize from Mello's Dreams called (MDZ) Casita Pub Set. Just $1L lets you claim the richly tiled table (7 land impact) and two chairs (1 land impact each) with built in sitting animations for ladies or gents, 2 a piece. They are even copyable so you can rez out more if you wish.


Here you can see I took a seat on one of the comfortable, boldly colored chairs from our MDZ set, after changing into the FabFree gift from Artizana. It is called Marcia (Rage) Tube Top + Shorts + Headwrap, although my hair is not in a style to have shown the lovely headwrap. The top and shorts are one piece attached by suspenders, and come in sizes for standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. To claim this gift, please wear your group tag and pay the sign $1L which will be immediately refunded to you while the gift is delivered. Random side note - I think one of the reasons I am so enchanted by the home decor hunt prize table is that I have a similarly styled table in my RL kitchen, albeit in lighter wood and neutral colors to match my kitchen. 


I hopped downstairs (ohh, accidental bunny pun) in this cozy FabFree gift from Alias! called Bunny Stripe White. The tank top and pajama pants are attached as one piece, and provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and fitmesh standard sizing. The foot ribbons are included too, sized for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. I'm sure you guessed that the bunny I am snuggling on the right is part of the gift too, and it has a built in hold pose so you can hug it tightly. Just a note to help you find this gift - you can follow the SALE paths on the ground into the store, and there are a midnight mania board and 6 lucky boards nearby that don't need any special group tag to click.


Another FabFree gift that caught my eye is the PETRY MODEL STORE Dress WDG, in a deep purple hue with lace overlay and flirty style. There is a small peekaboo cutout in the front, but the real magic happens in the back with that plunging dip that shows a bit of bum cleavage, and the tie that accentuates the small of the back. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. To locate this gift, turn left after you enter the store and the wall is to your right, loaded with gifts for various groups in SL.


My final photo of the evening will need a click to see it fully. I am enjoying the Home & Garden Hunt prize from Flowers & Things as a patio behind my premium home. It is called F&T - Hibiscus & Lobelia in Raised Beds on Patio, and has a land impact of 49. Those flower beds are beautiful with their bursts of red and white blooms, and this will help any yard look tidy and well cared for. Just find the flower and you can purchase this for only one linden.

It was such a nice day out today, and I got a late start (not entirely my fault) but still had a pleasant afternoon. I am starting to worry about all the plans and appointments I have next week, as I get stressed out if I have too many things lumped together like this. It will be okay in the long run, I know that :) Meanwhile I hope you're all having a delightful weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Luziefee LUZ - Sandman for FabFree $0L FabFree Gift
Furniture: Mello's Dreams (MDZ) Casita Pub Set $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Artizana - Marcia (Rage) - Tube Top + Shorts + Headwrap $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Alias! Bunny Stripe White $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: PETRY MODEL STORE - DRESS WDG $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 5:
Decor: Flowers and Things F&T - Hibiscus & Lobelia in Raised Beds on Patio $1L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Imani - Redhead (former group gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BREGJE dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: .euphoric ~ Magic Lenses Collection $0L Group Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment