Saturday, June 1, 2019

Weekend SLFO

Hiya everyone! Tonight I will be showing you some more SLF&O group gifts from across the grid. There are so many that it deserved another post :) I also have some happy news about group slots, I mentioned yesterday that there had been a post on the official SL blog that non-premium members were losing group slots in a few weeks but they listened to feedback and have reconsidered. (link here) It is rare for a company to react so swiftly and actually listen to their members/consumers, so I am truly impressed. That said, let's take a look at some generous group gifts for a group that deserves one of your slots no matter how many you have.


First we visit FOLDS & WRINKLES with our SLF&O group tag active, so we can claim this lovely Layla nude sand dress, sized for Maitreya mesh bodies. It is a daringly short tank style with lace texture and a ruffle at the hem. 


For a more formal look, head to FlowerDreams where their Gillian in Lilac is waiting for you to claim. It consists of a top and bottom in system layers and appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink mesh bodies, with a mesh skirt panel in standard sizes and two flexi skirt pieces. They are dusted with glittery sequins, and I love the way the top is laced in the back and tied with the bow from the under-bust ribbon. 


For this pretty top, we visit a region called Wakanda to collect this gift from FAFA. It is called Fleur Tank and comes in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. I am wearing it with the marketplace gift jeans from Delizio that have appeared here on my blog many times before, and will continue to because of their versatility.


Time to crank up the flirt factor to maximum! This is the SLFO group gift from EVOLVE APPAREL called FEVER, and it is clearly steamy. It comes in Hourglass and Maitreya sizes, with built in thong and mostly made of fringe. I added those white "modesty flowers" in Photoshop to cover up my nipples, they are not part of the outfit or in SL.


My final look of the night is the gift DanemarkZ called DMZ - Diner Queen Nail Polish. It includes appliers for Maitreya and Omega, with 10 colors of this silvery chevron design. The one on my thumb that you can't see in this pose is white on white. I am wearing them on the Slink stiletto nails that come with their hands.

My weekend plans are starting earlier in the morning than I expected, so I will be a tired magpie by the time I get home. The treasures I pick up will be food items rather than pretty shinies though ;) One person I will be seeing is a Game of Thrones fan and will want to talk about the final season since I haven't seen her since last autumn, should be a long and animated conversation. The added stop is inconveniently early but otherwise pleasant. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for SL Frees & Offers:

Photo 1:
Dress: FOLDS & WRINKLES [F&W] - GROUP GIFT DRESS layla nude sand $0L SLF&O Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: .:FlowerDreams:. Gillian - lilac $0L SLF&O Gift

Photo 3:
Top: {FAFA}Fleur Tank-SL F&O Gift $0L SLF&O Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Light Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Dress: EVOLVE APPAREL-FEVER $0L SLF&O Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: DanemarkZ DMZ - Diner Queen Nail Polish SLF&O Group Gift $0L SLF&O Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kare - Redhead (former group gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AURA dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Azdesign Az... Promo Golden (MESH EYES - APPLIERS) $0L Free Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment